KONG Cat Puzzlements Pie Plush Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tempting blueberries reward digging and ex-plaw-ring.
- The feathery tail on the tethered bird promotes hunting instincts.
- The crackle sound in the pie plate extends engagement.
- KONG Premium North American Catnip in the blackbird extends play.
- Easy clean up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Blue Raccoon$5.83Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Purrito Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Window Wobbler 2 in 1 Suction Cup Window & Floor Cat Toy, Turquoise, Medium$2.99Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Sushi Catnip Cat Toys, 5 count$13.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW PureChase Smart Mouse Cat Toy$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Petlinks Tippy Teaser Self Righting Cat Toy, Multicolor, Large$6.28Chewy Price
- OurPets Wobble Wand Cat Toy$19.95Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4-Piece Bundle Interactive Swimming Fish + Feather Wand Cat Toy$19.40Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Petstages Toss 'N Twinkle Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- INSTACHEW Electronic Sneak Attack Cat Toy$34.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Unicorn Fairy Teaser Cat Toy$9.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Catnip||Catnip, Squeaky, Crinkle||Catnip, Feather||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My boys love it!
I have two cats: one who constantly digs between the couch cushions and one who does not. I originally bought this for the former, but both cats ended up loving it! Once they free the blueberries from the pie, they’ll walk around with them and meow for my boyfriend or me to take them and throw them so they can bring them back to us. They also like to bat them around the living room. Hands down my cats’ favorite toy to date. They don’t really play with the bird, but I’ve seen in other reviews that other cats do, so it seems to just be a preference thing.
Fun toy, even for our older cat
Bought this for our cat's 9th birthday as she loves balls. She right away figured out how to get a ball out and frequently plays with this toy just for fun. It's quite a bit larger than I suspected, but she loves it.
So Cute For Spring!
My three-year-old cat Vivian loves this blueberry pie toy with attached bird! I don't understand why some of the other reviews are negative dog owners. This is well made for a CAT, it has very small, yarn puff blueberry balls and an attached two-inch soft bird with feathers for a tail. I cut the bird loose from the pie because it was attached with an elastic cord. Vivian likes chewing on elastic and it is not something I want her ingesting. The bird is the perfect size for her to toss and carry around.
the new favorite toy in the house
all 3 of my cats LOVE digging around in there and batting the blueberries around. even the lazy boy who doesn't play as much was playing all day for daysss until all the blueberries got lost lol
Very cute, but kittens not interested
Got this for my three kittens as I'm always looking for new toys for them to interact with. None of them had much interest in this, other than mild interest in the feathers. Didn't notice it has catnip, so hopefully when they are older and can enjoy catnip, they'll like this better.
made for a kitten, not a cat?
My young adult cat was not the least bit interested in this toy. I think it would be fine for a curious kitten, however, as they will play with everything and anything. And there does not seem to be any catnip smell, based on cat's behavior. Disappointing, as I thought it was a toy with possibilities.
This is a new favorite toy in our house. One of our cats’ Carrie’s the ball around in his mouth. He plays the cat version of fetch. They all play with it in their own way.
Fun 2-in-1 squeaky tug toy
This toy is so cute and very well made. My pup loves playing tug and biting the adorable stuffies. He isn’t a chewer, so I’m confident it will hold up well, but it’s definitely not designed for heavy chewers.
Too tiny to enjoy
I think a mouse would enjoy this toy. It's super tiny for my cats.
I know it might be partially the novelty and new smell but my cat that is the pickiest automatically played with it! The bird probably won’t last long but the rest feels like great quality. Can’t wait to put tinsel balls and fresh catnip in it as well!