KONG Cat Wubba Caticorn Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Designed with a feathery tail to promote hunting and kicking instincts.
- The round body encourages batting fun.
- The rattle adds extra excitement to playtime.
- The long design encourages healthy kicking action.
- Contains KONG’s Premium North American Catnip.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- KONG Flingaroo CATerpillar Cat Toy with Catnip$3.68Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- dealFrisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Orange Fox$5.25Chewy Price
- KONG Crackles Winkz Cat Toy$4.79Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- dealOurPets Play-N-Squeak Narwhal Cat Toy, Small$7.19Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Safari Crinkle Chameleon Cat Toy with Catnip$3.80Chewy Price$5.23List Price
- KONG Crackles Flutterz Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Donut Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.49Chewy Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy, Rattle Mouse$4.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fall Acorn Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Chicken N' Waffles Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fall Harvest Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.70Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
This is definitely one of my kitty's favorite toys of all time. She loves it so much but especially when she gets in the zoomies mode.
Cats loved it
I bought this toy for my cat, Violet, who loves to lick feathers. She loves it! I ended up having to buy a second one because my cat, Oliver, also loves it and likes to bunny kick it. Now they both have one. I planned to post a video, but it won't let me.
My youngest cat (1.5 yrs old) went bonkers over this Wubba and has been playing with it non-stop since it arrived. (My other 2 cats - age 4 & 14 - also play with it when the opportunity presents itself but the youngest tends to monopolize it). I was worried they would destroy it (which is usually the case with toys that have feathers) but it's holding up. I definitely recommend this toy to others and will likely buy one for my brothers cats for the upcoming holiday.
Better than the regular king subs
My cat appears to like this one better than the original kong wuba. She loves the feathers. She went for it as soon as I got it unpackaged
Love this toy
My cat took it before i could unwrap the toy. The colors are beautiful as well so it make it pleasant to look at.
Rattle Mouse on Steroids
My cats are obsessed with this thing. I actually ordered it by accident but couldn’t return it once I took it out of the chewy box and saw their reaction. The body is very similar to those little furry mice with a rattle inside (a staple in my house) but then it has the heavenly feather tail of a wand toy. Catnip too for that zoomy effect. Highly recommend!