KONG ChewStix Tough Antler Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Toy’s real wood smell is super appealing to canine companions.
- ChewStix make the perfect, safer stick option for average chewers.
- Grooved texture cleans your dog’s teeth, while keeping them entertained.
- Features rounded edges, making chewing sessions even safer for your sidekick.
- Sturdy construction helps the toy endure hours and hours of gnawing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$11.13Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.66Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Sensory Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.79Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealHartz Frisky Frolic Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$3.82Chewy Price$4.78List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealKONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealHartz Dura Play Ball Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.47Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Wow, What a great toy!
I really wish I had ordered more of these. Now they are sold out. Our new 10 month old GSD (Shepherd) pup loves it. Our 10 yr old now wants it, she of the soft mouth and I don't want hard toys. She wants this bone and 'steals' it from him when she can. I am praying they come back in soon, really soon. GREAT TOY!
GREAT FOR HARD CHEWERS
My newly adopted black Lab-X, "Hattie", is a hard chewer; this is a great toy to occupy her need to chew.
I purchased for my GSD puppies 1st birthday she loves chewing on this type of toy and I love Kong toys so I decided to try it. Well it lasted a few days and then the ends were chewed to the point she was taking pieces off. Not for large breed puppies at all, the size is great but they aren't tough at all.
Our Golden Retriever is selective. This is one of the CHOSEN ones. She’s a moderate chewer and it’s lasted a several months already.
a boy and his toy
We love Kongs. Rossi has been completely attached carting it from room to too
Good as it can be!
My dogs are only about 40 pounds but they are heavy chewers. This photo is after two weeks which is honestly better than any toys they’ve had aside from Buffalo Horns. They love it and it keeps them occupied longer than their other toys.
Didn't last a day
I bought 2 of these for my heavy chewers. They were able to chew off chunks of it. Little plastic pieces were all over and my dogs kept coughing it up.
Good for moderate/strong chewers
I originally got the toy because of it Y shape. My golden retriever had a teething toy in the same shape as a puppy and she absolutely loved it. So I thought this would be a decent replacement for it. She’s a fan of sticks and anything with a woody texture so I thought it could be a perfect match. She took to it right away and has gone back to it consistently ever since. Definitely a toy for strong chewers or somebody who’s got a stronger jaw, it is pretty tough.
It's lasted longer than any other toy!
My dog loves this toy! He usually destroys them within a day or less, but this one has lasted more than a week! I definitely recommend if you have a chewer.
Not a great toy for your dog
My dogs are not happy with this toy, and when you get a look at this toy it is very inappropriate looking.