KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ball dog toy with stuffable grooves––perfect for adding your dog’s favorite treat.
- Enticing texture for engaging play.
- Floats––great for use in the pool or pond.
- Varied texture and dynamic shape inspire long-lasting entertainment.
- Unique ball shape is perfect for chewing, fetch, bouncing and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- KONG Wrapz Bone Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.82Chewy Price$5.24List Price
- Puller Midi 8" Fitness Tool Dog Toy$26.72Chewy Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 5-in$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Outward Hound Tennis Max Ball Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.54Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- JW Pet Spiky Cuz Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Monster Pal Interactive Plush Dog Toy$16.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- JW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Squeaky||Crinkle, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
This ball isn’t bad but it’s not great. I tried stuffing it with some treats to keep my golden occupied and it didn’t last long before she got them all out-it’s also very hard to put treats in! I could definitely go without this and stick with kongs
True Kong Quality
This ball lives up to my expectations of a Kong product! It's heavy duty to survive the jaws of my 120 lb extreme chewing Rottie. It doesn't even look as if it's been used! It has a slight bounce to keep play interesting too. Highly recommend for ball obsessed extreme chewers!
The Kong ball has lasted a couple of weeks now which is highly unusual for my toy tearing boy Javi. Javi is 28 lbs. My Bulldogge, 70 lbs has played with it and so have my 2 Chihuauahs. It is a good size for all which is hard to find. I would recommend
Duke loves this ball, he plays with it for hours. This is one ball he has not destroyed!
My dogs love this ball. It’s sturdy and durable. My Rotty loves it the most. Lightweight enough to be thrown far
Kong chewy ball
Dogs love it. They play with it on/ off all day . This lil guy here thinks he’s bigger than my Bully , so he is constantly trying to be in control of all the toys
Another one bites the dust!
Took my dog 10 min to destroy. Would not recommend for aggressive chewers. She is a 2yr old Staffy mix.
Wow, this toy is a winner! We added some peanut butter and a few treats then placed the ball in the freezer for a few hours. This ball kept our energetic dog focused and engaged for a long while. Then it was nap time!
Over the Moon!
Our dog is obsessed with chasing balls. Unfortunately she's a hard chewer. She wrecks almost every ball she gets. NOT THIS BALL!! She gnaws on it between chasings and has not damaged it in any way. This is her favorite ball!
Dexter loves his ball
My dog dexter loves his Kong ball And won’t let it go lol