KONG Classic Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Relied upon by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts for over 40 years.
- Provides play, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- Unpredictable bounce for virtually unlimited games of fetch, even while you’re away.
Make this toy extra fun with [Stuff'N Treats.]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- dealKONG Extreme Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$19.50Chewy Price
- dealKONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$19.79Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- KONG Bamboo Feeder Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Training||Training, Tough Chewer||Training, Tough Chewer||Training|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2318 Customer Reviews
Dogs Love Them
My dogs love the kongs. We’ve had them for 10+ years (even an original) and they last. My dog is a tough chewer with a purpose and this withstands it. They love peanut butter on the inside as a special treat occasionally. I’ve sized up my dog as he got older. He had a large as a puppy and now an x large and it’s perfect. I was afraid it would be too big but it’s not! He’s a 70lb golden.
This was advertised for "seniors".Since my 3 dachshunds are 13 years old and do not have all their teeth this Kong seemed to be the Perfect strength for them to enjoy. I bought the peanut butter KONG Stuff N Easy treat to go in the Kong. This combination was just what I needed to calm them when our afternoon Thunderstorms come in. They will work on their Kongs for a good hour or more.
We got a bunch of Kong toys for our puppy. Does a great job of distracting our puppy when she is getting a little too wild. We love the idea that this product is made in the USA and will be supporting this company whenever we are looking for products for our puppy.
Lives On and On
My yellow lab Blondie destroys all her toys, carrying them around when they've been reduces to pieces of rubber and rag remains of stuffed animals. Not This One! She can chew it and carry it and roll it around. It's indestructible!
perfect toy for any dog!
This is the old classic rubber Kong dog toy. I have the regular size and the small size for my boxer and for my Boston terrier. Its shape causes it to bounce in random directions. My dog absolutely loves this toy. I've put everything in that thing. I have broken up some single ingredient treats and stuffed them in Kong. We refer to my dogs as having ADHD, or a very SHORT attention span, but not with this toy they absolutely love it!! . I put treats as well as peanut butter bananas or yogurt then put them in the freezer. The freezing slows down their ability to clean out the inside quickly so the game lasts a little longer. The rubber is hard enough so they cannot chew through it yet soft on their teeth and gums. The hole is large enough to easily fill the inside as well as wash out the inside after use. Definitely buy multiples so that there are some in the freezer ready to go on those hot days or on those days that you just need a little time to get something done while your dog is occupied. All in all I completely recommend these toys for all dogs of any shape and size.
Based on my dogs weight (11# and 12# beagles) I bought 2 small ones (for up to 20#). Since I ordered online I didn't realize how tiny they would be. They didn't last 20 minutes before they both chewed the tops off. I'll try the super chewer ones in a larger size.
Buy this kong
I have an 11 month old Doberman I was looking for something to keep her busy and chewing. I bought Purina Pro Plan canned food and stuffed the kong, and then froze it oh, oh my goodness boy does she love it! I actually bought two so I would make sure and have one Frozen at all times. I heard this online from Joel Beckman he is a fantastic dog trainer. I love chewy because they are quick and johnny-on-the-spot always!
Always a great choice!
I thought this wouldn't be big enough for my 55lb girl but it definitely is a good size. Toys, especially this type, are new for her and after she figured out how to get the good stuff out, she's golden!
My German Shepherd has this Kong in his mouth every time he goes outside. It’s his retrieving go to. It lasts a pretty long time but he will chew on it to make it flex. Eventually it will crack and I replace it. It’s very versatile because you can play fetch, put biscuits or kibble in it or even peanut butter. I put a rope through the little hole and knot it so I can throw it without slobber all over my hand. The weirdest thing is he won’t play with the black version, only the red one. Good investment for dog owners.
Classic dog toy/feeder
I bought this large Kong for my new 40lb puppy. It’s clearly great quality. He finds it fun and surprising to play with, the unpredictable bounce is real. I’m still experimenting with a filling that he finds compelling.