KONG Classic Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Relied upon by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts for over 40 years.
- Provides play, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- Unpredictable bounce for virtually unlimited games of fetch, even while you’re away.
Make this toy extra fun with [Stuff'N Treats.]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy, Small$8.08Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- KONG Senior Dog Toy, Medium$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$14.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Goodie Ribbon Dog Toy, Red, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nylabone Just for Puppies Double Action Bone Bacon Flavored Teething Dog Chew Toy, Small/Regular$6.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Stick$17.94Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- KONG Wet Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$8.09Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Classic Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Training||Training, Tough Chewer||Training||Training|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
|Material||—||—||—||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2335 Customer Reviews
KONG Dog Toy
My dog LOVES this product. I have a 15lbs corgi, who is teething pretty heavily. I got one medium KONG toy, and filled it with the KONG peanut butter filling. He goes nuts for it. After he’s done licking out the peanut butter he sits there and chews on it! If he were ever to chew it up I’d just buy him another one. Toys will always get dirty or broken, that’s just the joy of seeing your dog appreciate the toys you buy them:)
Our chocolate lab puppy loves her Kongs
We have several Kongs that we rotate. We soak some kibble in water or broth, stuff the Kongs and keep them in the freezer. Chewing on the frozen Kong keeps her busy for 15 minutes+ as she really has to work hard to get the filling out. Great way to give her mental exercise!
Not for chewers
Thought I'd try this again for my dog since she is a year old. She is a chewer, the problem with this toy is that there is an opening for treats and that is where she is able to chew the rubber. This toy would be perfect if there were no openings and rounded on top and bottom. Something to think about :) If your dog isn't an agressive chewer than this is the toy for them.
Durable, engaging, and excellent for keeping her occupied
This is a classic for a reason. Doggo is only semi-interested in it alone, but it's great for fetch. A little peanut butter inside will keep her busy for a long time. This one has earned its place as a staple.
Every dog owner needs one
So I am new to owning a dog. But I now know why I have seen these in every house I've seen with dogs. Keeps my dog occupied and you can change up what you stuff it with! Perfect design. Dog approved!
Size up! They run small
I got the medium for my mini Aussie. She weighs 28 pounds and medium is for dogs 15-35 lbs. she could use a size up. We feed her meals in these and we’d need about 6 of them to get all her food in there. And she only eats 1/2 a cup of kibble at a time.
Dogs Love Them
My dogs love the kongs. We’ve had them for 10+ years (even an original) and they last. My dog is a tough chewer with a purpose and this withstands it. They love peanut butter on the inside as a special treat occasionally. I’ve sized up my dog as he got older. He had a large as a puppy and now an x large and it’s perfect. I was afraid it would be too big but it’s not! He’s a 70lb golden.
This was advertised for "seniors".Since my 3 dachshunds are 13 years old and do not have all their teeth this Kong seemed to be the Perfect strength for them to enjoy. I bought the peanut butter KONG Stuff N Easy treat to go in the Kong. This combination was just what I needed to calm them when our afternoon Thunderstorms come in. They will work on their Kongs for a good hour or more.
Kong Dog toy
good solid toy. My dog, Beckham, ususally destroys toys, Australian Shepherd, but this toy is strong. I fill with peanut butter and watch the fun
We got a bunch of Kong toys for our puppy. Does a great job of distracting our puppy when she is getting a little too wild. We love the idea that this product is made in the USA and will be supporting this company whenever we are looking for products for our puppy.