KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium, protective collar is designed to help dogs and cats heal from surgeries, injuries and rashes.
- Comfortable to wear while recovering from surgery, injuries and rashes, without interfering with peripheral vision or the ability to eat or drink.
- Strong "hook and loop" strap allows for a wide range of collar adjustments, so you can ensure a snug fit.
- Scratch- and bite-resistant to expedite the healing process, plus the machine-washable fabric makes your pet's recovery easier on you.
- Will not mark or scratch your belongings, so you can feel good about using this around the house.
- Available in five sizes—from XS to XL—to ensure every-size dog can have the support they need to heal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Large$22.33Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Dog Pullover, Puppy Print, X-Small$26.57Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, X-Large$24.69Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$13.93Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.23Autoship Price
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Large$45.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1809 Customer Reviews
This cushion cone was a lifesaver in every sense of the word. My pittie mix is super sensitive and a Rescue so she was not having the plastic Cone of Shame on her after her TPLO surgery. We switched to this quickly (2 day shipping - yay) and immediately told her how pretty she looked in her new "necklace", and she has worn it with pride and comfort ever since. An amazing product that allowed her to still perform some of the things that are necessary and make her feel "normal" - grooming, eating, drinking water, etc without the cumbersome plastic collar. We are so grateful and highly recommend.
Not Boxer Approved
Purchased for my 1 yr old boxer who got neutered. It may work for a dog who is happy to wear it. First day, he managed to pull off the air plug and deflate it. He managed to slip it off many times, unless very tight around his neck. Today, he ripped the cover open and popped it. I would not purchase again, especially for the price.
Not big enough to use as cone
I got this for my 13 lb dog after she had knee surgery thinking it would be easier than the plastic cone, more comfortable. I has ordered a similar one for my larger dog that was plush, this one has a plastic blow up liner(like a pool float). But, I quickly learned that she can still reach her knee while wearing this. We needed to stick with the hard plastic cone.
I don't usually write reviews, but this product has made our dog so much more comfortable post-surgery. She had an TPLO surgery in 2020 and we used the Comfort Cone to keep her from licking her stitches, it worked but she hated it. She was always restless and uncomfortable with it on, and whined a bunch. It was a rough two weeks. We bought this to use for another TPLO surgery and it has made a huge difference. She is SO much calmer with this on and I think she actually likes it since it's essentially a portable pillow. I did read in some of the reviews that some dogs were able to get it off or get around it to lick where they shouldn't. Our dog hasn't tried to get this off or get around it, though I do keep an eye our for that.
Oliver didn’t eat it
I bought this for my son’s Golden Retriever who was constantly scratching himself raw. It was like he was wearing a pillow for his head. Much more comfortable than the plastic cone. The best part is that he didn’t eat it like he does everything else!
Cone collar replacement
After being spayed my 8 mon old German shepherd mix had to wear the huge plastic cone on her head. After scraping walls, hitting our legs, slamming into cabinets I ordered the inflatable Kong donut. She could not lick her wound, or puncture the donut. It was much more comfortable for her to walk and especially sleep. Best choice to make her recovery bearable.
This collar is excellent for post surgery as a nice comfortable alternative to the rather uncomfortable E-Collar veterinarians recommend. I alternate between the two collars to give my Cocker Spaniel a soft place to rest his head while recovering from surgery.
In less than a day and a half a 5 month old puppy chewed right through the Velcro strap. I read that it works best if the Velcro strap is behind the neck but seeing how the item is round it eventually ends up in the front. Figured how Kong advertises itself for having tough items that this would have been tough as well
Bought it for my golden retriever after being neutered. Bought size large according to the size chart but he is able to still reach his surgery site. Now we have to constantly keep an eye on him until we buy another one. Wasted money
The best substitute for a cone collar
My little dog was so comfortable wearing this collar after she got spayed. She licks everything all the time, so it was imperative to have a deterrent while she healed. It was perfect!!! I highly recommend this for any dog who needs to be restrained from licking after a surgery.