KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium, protective collar is designed to help dogs and cats heal from surgeries, injuries and rashes.
- Comfortable to wear while recovering from surgery, injuries and rashes, without interfering with peripheral vision or the ability to eat or drink.
- Strong "hook and loop" strap allows for a wide range of collar adjustments, so you can ensure a snug fit.
- Scratch- and bite-resistant to expedite the healing process, plus the machine-washable fabric makes your pet's recovery easier on you.
- Will not mark or scratch your belongings, so you can feel good about using this around the house.
- Available in five sizes—from XS to XL—to ensure every-size dog can have the support they need to heal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, Large$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- TrizULTRA + Keto Flush for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Suitical Recovery Suit for Dogs, Black, X-Large$25.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Medium$24.74Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, over 51 lbs, 60 count$87.10Chewy Price$82.74Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$21.39Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.32Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.96Chewy Price$18.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1831 Customer Reviews
Soft cloud e collar
This didn't even last more than 4 hours and it was eaten and destroyed by the Major Chewer Award recipient Beau the Golden retreiver 11 months old. He had been neutered and he ate the clear plastic cone of shame in less than a day with alterations made, ie. Extra velcro, tie the ends with laces, masking tape to hold it together. There is no doubt he will chew and eat everything. Trust me, nothing works. Once his brain 🧠 snaps, he's in another world of his own. He recovered well from nueter. Still has hormones still flowing and complete chaos. Lord help 🙏 me in my life, patience, breathe, and cope with this intense stress and anxiety. Please be respectful with comments, we are/have done everything right by a highly credible trainer with 30 years experience raising, showing, training goldies. Ty again.
Most comfortable option for post surgical barriers
I ordered this post surgical barrier option after discussing multiple options with my foster pup's shelter vet. He is a 75 lbs high energy super chewer pitbull, but this collar worked the best for him post his umbilical hernia repair surgery. He could eat, drink easily even while wearing it and see around without his peripheral vision being obstructed. I started conditioning him to use it with positive reinforcement for not chewing it off 15 days before the surgery, so that I wouldn't have to introduce something new while he'd be in pain.
Nice Quality. Runs Small
This is a very nice inflatable cone. Great quality. Shipped fast. I have a 14-pound Shih Tzu, a neck circumference is 11.5". I read reviews and based on the sizing chart and reviews, I went with a small. Definitely should have gone with my gut and bought a size medium! The small is too small and he won't be able to use it. I bought it in advance, since he is having a serious surgery today, and really needed it. He will have to wear a cone for the next 14 days. Now, he has to wear the huge plastic cone from the vet. Disappointed.
The cat hated it but it got the job done
Our 7 m.o. kitten recently got spayed and promptly destroyed the body sock covering the vet gave her when she got home. We ordered this in XS as an alternative and it worked well. It prevented her from ripping out her stitches and held up to her repeatedly scratching and biting it. She was able to run around and play without much issue. No problem eating out of a bowl or sleeping comfortably while wearing it. She was obviously miserable having it on but she only had to wear it for a week and a half.
When our puppy had to be neutered I was not in favor of a hard collar as he is somewhat rambunctious and I could visualize him running into all the furniture and freaking out. This collar was awesome and he didn't mind it a bit and was even comfortable in his crate with it on. Would highly recommend.
Wanted an inflatable "cone of shame" for my dog after surgery for greater comfort. Ordered the Kong collar in a size large based upon her neck size (14.5 inches). When it arrived, I worried that it might be too large, since I'd sized up to the 15-20" size as recommended. I called customer service, and had a great conversation with Jim, who went on line and looked at various You Tube videos and told me he thought I had nothing to worry about. And if it didn't fit, they'd send a replacement. And it's great! Still have to watch her a bit when her stitches itch, but much better than the hard plastic cones.
Durable! No more cones
Amazing! This inflatable collar has made it through 2 very hyper lab spay surgery recoveries in houses with other labs as well. still has not been punctured. my lab seems very comfortable wearing this and she sleeps comfortably in it as if its a travel pillow. she just had a rash on her belly and I had to bring it back out. she actually got excited to wear it again. she was never able to reach her belly and she is a long dog.
not worth the money
the only reason to buy this is if your dog has a belly incision. Our dogs are hunters and often need a cone to keep them from licking their feet and stitches on their legs. our dogs can still get to their feet with this other neck.
Maggie likes it
The vet put on a cone collar but maggie is going blind she was afraid to walk around with the cone on so we ordered a Kong collar she likes it she can't touch the eye that she had worked on and it acts like a pillow for sleeping
Kong Cloud Collar
Excellent quality and effectively prevented access to the surgical area. Exceeded expectations for tolerating the collar. While often cutting corners around the house, it never hurt him nor damaged the woodwork/walls.