KONG Cozie Buster the Koala Dog Toy
About This Item
- Soft and cuddly plush toys made with an extra layer of material, so they’re extra tough
- Minimal filling for less mess around the house
- Perfect for a game of fetch or as a comfort toy for your furry friend
- Squeaks to help entice play for extra excitement
- Although this toy is strong, it's not intended for chew sessions
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$3.87Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Tupper the Sheep Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Small$4.07Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Plush Beaver Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Cozie King the Purple Haired Lion Dog Toy, Small$4.29Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Small$5.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Barnyard Cruncheez Pig Dog Toy, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- KONG Dodo Bird Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Multipet Empty Nester Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pheasant$4.06Chewy Price$8.59List Price
- KONG Barnyard Cruncheez Cow Dog Toy, Large$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Cozie Rosie the Rhino Dog Toy, Medium$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
I ordered three of these for my three dogs, the Koala, Elephant and the Alligator. I’ve bought others in the past and all my dogs LOVE them. They don’t last forever but they’re sturdy enough to last long enough for the price point. This Koala is the one I got for my gentle senior boy who is normally very easy on toys, he’s not the destructive one. The two girls love to tear, but for some reason the Koala didn’t last nearly as well as the other two. The dogs had this destuffed within a week where the alligator is still perfect and the elephant only lost a tusk and has a partially torn ear after several weeks. Probably won’t purchase the koala again but the alligator and elephant are definite rebuys.
sturdy and good size for play
These plush dog toys (I got Bailey the Blue dog and a senior Kong treat hider classic) are sturdy and have a nice shape, lovable nose, and appendages. My dog chews on them some, but not incessantly. he likes to run and play keep away, or see if you can catch me with the toy! the nose is sewn on and a little bump feature and they are strongly made and durable, not falling apart easily. We say 'be nice to your baby' and he's learned after many garage sale stuffed toys what chewing does to his baby. The senior Kong toy is as loved as his puppy Kong toy was.
This is the second one
Our baby just loves this Koala!!! She sleeps with it after playing hard with this toy!! I absolutely love this brandb!! They are made so well even my former Shepherd could not tear it up. I purchased additional Kong toys. They last forever!!
Great chew toy
My puppy loves playing with this cute toy ! It keeps him entertained.
Good quality toy
She has the Kong blue puppy and she loves it so much that I had to get the koala. She's still warming up to it and I'm sure she will in time.
Cute toy he in reserve
NOSING is waiting to join the family as after we say goodbye to one he will be a second cousin to visit
Loved this toy
I got this for my Weimaraner on her 1st Christmas and she loved it. She would carry it around and sleep with it. She also thought this was her little puppy and would groom it. Unfortunately another dog ripped it up so I going to get her a new one!
This little creature lasted an entire week before its guts were strewn all over the living room, but one of the dogs still carried it around for a while. Yes, the tail was found behind the couch, the ears were slimy, and the legs floppy, but they enjoyed it. Thanks for the critter that was tough enough to last a week.
kong dog toys
Very durable even for older pups, can take a beating (well a chewing)
Love these plush toys - they can survive even my tough chewer