KONG Cozie Elmer the Elephant Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and cuddly plush toys made with an extra layer of material, so they’re extra tough
- Minimal filling for less mess around the house
- Perfect for a game of fetch or as a comfort toy for your furry friend
- Squeaks to help entice play for extra excitement
- Available in two different sizes: Small and Medium, so you can pick the perfect size for your pup
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$3.87Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Tupper the Sheep Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pink Pig$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- KONG Cozie Ali the Alligator Dog Toy, Small$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Barnyard Cruncheez Cow Dog Toy, Large$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Outward Hound HedgehogZ Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- KONG Cozie Buster the Koala Dog Toy$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Cozie King the Purple Haired Lion Dog Toy, Small$4.29Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Cow Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 23-in$9.31Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Small$5.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 2-Squeakers$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1239 Customer Reviews
Stuffy for my Goldy
I got a few stuffies for my Golden, I usually stick with nylabones but he’s been carrying around my daughters animals and getting them all slobbery so here we are. Personally for us the elephant has lasted the longest unharmed so I would recommend it first, the rhino is the favorite but the tail is MIA and the pink puppy was KO in a day, butt blown out stuffing everywhere. I only get kong cozies, they seem to last the longest compared to outward hound which was the previous favorite for my Rott and Pit before I got my Golden destructo dog. Hope that helps y’all. they frequently come on sale too, keep and eye out!
Best Purchase For My Smol Boi
This is the best purchase I've made for my smol angry boi. He's very picky about toys. They must be a certain size, texture, and color. He loves soft/fuzzy polyester texture, plush toys, elephant shaped stuffed toys, and red and hot pink colors. I got this on sale and figured it was worth a shot because it hit all the marks. His toys must be satisfyingly slingable for him to have any interest. This toy makes him so happy to grab by the center and sling the ears, trunk, tail, and legs all around. It immediately became his favorite toy and is the only one he plays with now. it's durably constructed, too.
a pink ellie?
omg, pink ellie is a favorite toy. cute, fun squeekers, bigger than expected and one of henry's favorite stuffed toys. we can't have these at home because i also have a destroyer of all things stuffed so it remains at the office.
Kong stuffed animals are the best!
My Lab/Dalmation usually chews up every stuffed animal she gets but all of her Kong stuffed animals remain whole. She carries them from room to room till she has about 6 of them around her!
Every pup needs a hot pink elephant
I purchased this for my 6 year old German Shepard. She has always loved plush toys, but she destroyed them within minutes. Now that she is six, and according to dog years, middle age, she should be old enough, right? Well she is. My pup carries her pink elephant everywhere and the squeaker still works. The only reason I will purchase a few more, is because I'm not sure how the elephant will hold up in the wash. Every pup (that is old enough) should have a pink elephant.
Plush but no squeak
Our 11-month old Airedale terrier loves this toy but the squeaker doesn't squeak (I can feel the piece inside, just doesn’t work). Thankfully she still wants to play with it.....However, we only let her have it for a few minutes at a time since she chewed off one of the tusks in short order. We just give her one of her other plush squeaky toys in exchange. Too bad the squeaker doesn’t work, I think that would have helped in keeping it from being a chew toy.
My dog will chew any and all toys she gets to pieces. We’ve tried so many different kinds of toys, majority of them advertise as tough toys that dogs can chew on without chewing up. All of them would end up in the trash. We bought this pink elephant after reading reviews and also after receiving a KONG toy from a family member. We are impressed. The only thing that was chewed off was the tail, but overall the toy held up and has lasted. 10/10 will buy Elmer again.
Elmer the Elephant is adorable
I purchased these as dog show prizes. Have yet to have the show, but my own dog stole one out of the box and tried playing with it, so I think it's going to be a hit.
Pink elephant is a big hit
This toy was immediately loved and has lasted a long while with supervision. The tail has a big notch out of it and the ears are a favorite for chewing on, but it is still going. Love the bright color and soft texture.
Puppy loves Elmer!
Our new puppy loves how soft and cozy Elmer the Elephant is and likes to sleep with Elmer. She recommends it to other puppies too!