KONG Cozie Floppy the Rabbit Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Soft and cuddly plush toys made with an extra layer of material, so they’re extra tough
- Minimal filling for less mess around the house
- Perfect for a game of fetch or as a comfort toy for your furry friend
- Squeaks to help entice play for extra excitement
- Although this toy is strong, it's not intended for chew sessions
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$3.87Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Rosie the Rhino Dog Toy, Medium$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFrisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Elmer the Elephant Dog Toy, Medium$5.36Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Medium$6.18Chewy Price
- KONG ZigWigz Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$9.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Small/Medium$9.32Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Small$5.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Medium$8.78Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
337 Customer Reviews
This kong floppy rabbit dog toy is pretty durable, but my young pup can still get the squeaker out of the stuffed toy. I usually replace the squeaker with one that I buy from chewy, which is the Kong squeaker refills. Solves the problem with a bit of sewing and stitching the hole that she made in the toy. I seem to do a lot of sewing and stitching of the toys. It's not that they are not made well, as I do feel the Kong brand is one of the tougher toys for young dogs that enjoy chewing her toys during play.
Waste of money
Thought this was gonna be a great toy....wrong!!! Tail came off in the first 5 minutes, squeaker was broken within 15 minutes and with in a hour and a half had to throw it away, stuffing was coming out everywhere. Very disappointing...especially since it's made by Kong. More like a stuffed animal for your kids to cuddle with.
Avoid this toy
Within minutes the ears and nose had been torn off and my dog is not a power chewer. Thrown in the trash within 5 minutes. Disappointing.
Kong plush toy
They is a very cute plush toy that my pup, and yours, will probably love when I finally give it to her. I’m trying to replace an existing toy and this one is not it. The one she has is a Kong toy with long hair, looks like a pig and is so light a floppy, with very little stuffing, that she carries it everywhere. I wish I could find more of them; however, I don’t think Kong makes them anymore.
This floppy eared bunny is a fun toy for small dogs. You can toss her and fetch. Dogs will enjoy her squeaky too.
Love the Kong line of toys. Always so cute & durable. My dog loves all of his kong toys no matter what size but this is his favorite size. I know he will be excited for his Easter gifr.
5 minutes only
My puppy had this rabbit 5 minutes and already had the tail off and almost swallowed it. Not good!!
My puppy loves this rabbit! She is only 7lbs but she can carry this rabbit all around! She hasn’t learned to squeak it yet but she will eventually.
1 day and it's over
I always buy Kong products. I have a boxer and she's rough. This is the only Kong product that has disappointed me. I received it yesterday and by 8pm she had ripped the tail off. I do supervise, thank God.
I usually trust Kong brand toys to hold up. I bought one for each of our dogs and almost immediately they pulled the tails off which then created a hole. Definitely not the quality toy I expected!