KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and cuddly plush toys made with an extra layer of material, so they’re extra tough.
- Minimal filling for less mess around the house.
- Perfect for a game of fetch or as a comfort toy for your furry friend.
- Squeaks to help entice play for extra excitement.
- Available in two different sizes: Small and Medium, so you can pick the perfect size for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$6.75Chewy Price
- DealKONG Cozie Ali Alligator Plush Dog Toy, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.35Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- DealKONG Cozie Floppy the Rabbit Dog Toy$7.31Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Cozie Nate the Lion Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Cozie King the Purple Haired Lion Dog Toy, Medium$10.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Cozie Baily the Blue Dog Toy$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealMultipet Lamb Chop Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Jumbo$11.91Chewy Price$25.89List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Medium$6.98Chewy Price
- DealKONG Cozie Elmer the Elephant Dog Toy, Medium$5.36Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4076 Customer Reviews
Soft and Durable
the fur is still soft, which tends to not be the case for most of our toys. Our dog slobbers on it and licks to preen the toy. Our main activity is tug of war, with all the growling and hiding behind the back pretending that the moose has run away. The Kong series of plush toys has lasted much longer than others. We are hard on the toys and I tend to feel that a week or two is a good run. This is half a year old and still going strong.
Faulty Squeaker in all Kong Toys…
I bought my pup the XL Marvin Moose along with another Elmer the Elephant Kong (her last elephant lasted from adoption day at 8 weeks old til shortly after her first birthday) plush toy with squeakers. Upon arrival we immediately noticed that Elmer the Elephants squeaker did not work, chewy was gracious enough to quickly send Bella a replacement elephant in which the squeaker was in perfect working order!! I didn’t notice the moose squeaker however, was only partially working, only to completely stop working within a few more days. Bella can be an aggressive chewer, but has never been able to puncture a squeaker with her teeth, so I know it was already on the verge on going. Not super impressed, especially considering the price of the Kong toys.
Adorable toy but decimated in minutes
Literally, within minutes of delivery, my Portie had this toy gutted, the squeaker and most of the stuffing out. From the description online, I thought it would be a little more durable. So he and I are disappointed. The dog was overjoyed to see the Chewy box arrive and to discover that it contained a toy for him, but I really did he expect that it would last a few days at last. Clearly not the case. Notice of delivery arrived as I write this review. That's how long this toy lasted. I expect more from the manufacturer of this product.
Best toy ever!
We have a 9 month old puppy with a high prey drive. Anything he can tear apart, he does! 6 months into owning him, he has torn to shreds too many stuffed toys to count—easily upwards of 25 toys. If you ever wonder what a stuffing factory looks like after it explodes, I can guarantee our living room could give you an idea! This Kong Moose! He’s had access to this toy for 2 months and has just now torn a small hole (no bigger than a quarter) in its nose. He plays with this toy every day and even plays tug games with his brother and dad, as well as shakes it around all day! The moose still has all limbs, antlers, squeakers and stuffing…besides what he’s gotten out of that hole. It’s really taken a beating, and has held up with the strength of a real, live moose! Highly recommend! We are planning to grab a couple more of the Kong toys once the Moose is officially retired!
It was.. the Salmon Moose!
Buster is a 100lb Rotten Shepherd. This adorable yet rugged stuffy holds up. Eventually, Buster gets the squeaker and I would have to order a new moose. Kong now makes/sells replacement squeakers. Yay. Salmon Moose squeaks again.
Used to be our fave
We've bought these toys for the dogs for almost 2 years. This last round only lasted about 5 minutes and my Golden retriever had it shredded. Kinda disappointed in the quality.
My eight month old Irish Doodle, Teddy, absolutely loves this toy. It's definitely her favorite! We've had it for a while, she never really got bored. Of course this is separate to Teddy, but still. If anyone reading this has a doodle that's about 55 lbs, and likes to chew, this is the toy for you. The photo I've included is from when she was maybe four months old. But she still loves it! We will definitely purchase more KONG cozies.
Monty the Moose
Cosmo loves Monty the Moose! He had a smaller one as a puppy and after six months he chewed the ear off after sleeping with it for so long. We upgraded and got him a bigger one, he’s so happy! Would buy five of these and keep them on hand if I could!
An attention getter.
Great fun for dogs and mine even sleeps with his. Toy will last a long time as it's construction is well done and won't fall apart anytime soon.
I bought two different styles of these squeaky plush toys for my American Bulldog Ruthie and my LabX Israel for Christmas. They absolutely love them and play with them daily. Although I have had to mend them a few times, they are still going strong! This is the longest that any plush toy has lasted and I am very confident that it will at least last until next Christmas!