KONG CuteSeas Whale Dog Toy
About This Item
- Soft, plush corduroy body invites snuggling and cuddling
- Interior squeaker and crinkle sound encourage play
- Provides mental stimulation and exercise with cute sea creature shapes
- Great for games of fetch and for solo play to keep your pup occupied while you're away
- Available in multiple sizes so you can pick the perfect fit for your furry friend
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Rhino Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Lion Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- dealKONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.90Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Ali Alligator Plush Dog Toy, X-Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Small/Medium$9.32Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$5.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- KONG Cozie Spunky the Monkey Dog Toy, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Cozie Elmer the Elephant Dog Toy, Medium$5.36Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Exercise|
|Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
542 Customer Reviews
Very Bummed - does not stand up to a chewer
Was so excited about this toy but my puppy Bender (7 mo old black lab) got the squeaker out in less than an hour. There's a weak seam along the belly of the whale that gave away immediately. I bought this toy knowing it was going to be destroyed, but I thought we'd at least get a week out of it. Had previously bought an octopus and a fox stuffy from Kong and those lasted awhile before they were destroyed.
This was a huge hit at our house! The size alone was enticing for my dogs, but then it squeaked and game over! Of course if I left it with them unsupervised it would be destroyed in a few minutes, since it is only fabric and stuffing. But I put away once we are done playing tug of war/fetch with it...and it has managed to survive at least a few months now!
Whale of a good time
My two dachshund puppies took one eye of this whale within a day. The whale overall seems to be made well but the eyes are sort of like a material patch that apparently gave them just enough grip to immediately tear it off. The rest of the whale has no signs of tears.
It lasted 2 hours
My healer puppy loved his new toy, unfortunately it took about 2 hours before fins came out leaving a hole. I thought because it was KONG it would be sturdier.
Gutted by an Aussie
My daughters 8mo old Aussie/Collie mix has a preference for sea creature toys. Weird for a dog bred for cattle and sheep herding, right? Anyhoo, I spoiled my grandpup with 2 new sea creatures, 1 of them being this whale (the whale instantly became her favorite out of the 2) less than 12 hrs she had her new joy, and she gutted it! New record! Usually takes her a few days to weeks depending on the brand/maker. She split this whale open right down the seam. I’m disappointed. She seems proud of herself. Thankfully she presented me the little squeaker, instead of eating it. But now I’m the bad guy, because I took her new favorite sea creature away from her, until I can sew the belly of the beast back up (hopefully stronger than it was before)
The new bff
My girl loves this thing. It's a pal. It's a pillow. It's a travel companion. She is not inclined to chew it. Just slobber all over it. Cleans up nice though.
Not For Chewers
I got two, because I have 2 dogs. The dogs love them and the material is easy enough to clean of dirt or slobber. BUT this is not as durable as expected. Heavy chewers absolutely will tear into this. Mine ripped into the back and got the stuffing everywhere. I'm still cleaning up all the stuffing.
A little disappointed
This whale is very cute and is made with durable fabric. Unfortunately, my pup was able to pull off its fins in a few minute exposing its stuffing and I had to take it away from him. He has other Kong plush toys that have lasted for years,
A whale of waste of money
We count on the "Kong" brand to deliver durable dog toys however that was not the case for the CuteSeas Whale. Our two dogs (boxer mix) literally tore this toy up in less than 24 hours. We will definitely not purchase this dog toy again.
Very cute toy, however, my Boston Terrier puppy had it torn apart in about 4 days. I expected more from a Kong toy. Not a toy for a heavy chewer.