KONG Extreme Dental Dog Chew Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to encourage natural chewing behavior.
- Cleans teeth and gums.
- Contains grooves you can fill with food to make this toy even more appealing.
- Made by KONG to withstand lots of heavy use.
- Ideal for large dog breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco TPR Bone Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- dealKONG Goodie Ribbon Dog Toy, Red, Large$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Mesquite Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- KONG Tires Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Indestructible Big Dawg Barbell Tough Dog Chew Toy, Regular$16.23Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$25.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy,Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Indestructible Dawg Nut Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Regular$10.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Dental||Exercise||Training|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Another strong kong toy
my dog destroys everything else except for these, i have the tire and the bone and i had the frisbee until it got thrown over a fence lol he'll destroy the red ones but the black ones have been going for 4+ years
Destruction in 2 Minutes
Absolutely a very poor product compared to the advertised description. Our 1 y.o. Goldendoodle completely destroyed this Kong Large Dental Chew in less than 2 minutes. I had researched “non-destructible dog chew toys” for several options. Based upon positive experiences with other Kong chew toys, I purchased this one. Totally disappointed/dissatisfied with this toy, especially considering the advertised description. My recommendation is to not buy this toy as it is a complete waste of your money, unless you enjoy throwing $20.00 away.
Good choice. Strong. She is a chewer and not able to destroy this toy.
If you want a good chew toy for your dog that will last longer than a day this is a perfect one my dog has not put it down since her box came this morning she absolutely loves it very friendly and chewable
Residue on Kong
I have used the red Kong Dental Chews like this for years. This was my first time ordering the black Kong Dental Chews. They arrived with weird whitish dusty residue on them. I had to wash them with mild dish soap and water before giving them to my dogs. They still looked dusty and weird after washing them, like they were faded and old. I won't order them again, because they weren't the same quality as the ones I ordered in the past for half the price.
Not for super chewers
My dog had this chewed up in 2 days! She is a super chewer but thought it would last longer.
Only toy to last
I’ve tried so many toys and the Black Kongs are the only toys to last any amount of time. They are slightly heavy but great and thick. I don’t even put treats in it most of the time. She just loves playing tug with it and chewing on it. While it’s comforting to know she won’t get little parts off of it.
Most Extreme Kong toys hold up fairly well to our dog's chewing, but this one didn't make it through the first hour of rough play. The shape made it easy for our dog to get her lower teeth under the first ridge and her upper teeth in the hole for treats. Didn't take long for pieces to break off and the toy had to be tossed. Not worth the money.
doesn’t stand up
This didn’t even last 30 minutes. My three year old lab was eating it. Very disappointing and a waste of money!
Best For Treats For Pitbulls
It works way better than the Kong dome one I like because it’s longer and I could put bully sticks in it for my dog blaze I would highly recommend it he has ripped it apart Yet