KONG Dog ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-in-1 tool that massages your dog while you brush and keeps your pet engaged
- Great for bath use with shampoo, and brushing afterwards to give the coat a smooth and shiny finish
- Small/Puppy size ideal for puppies and small breeds. Regular size ideal for medium to large sized breeds. Suitable for all coat types
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- Regular grooming with Zoomgroom effectively removes loose hair like a magnet and reduces shedding around the house. Its design stimulates capillaries and natural oil production for healthy skin and a healthy coat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Soft Slicker Dog Brush, One Size$7.89Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Dog Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coal Professional Series Self Cleaning Slicker Dog Brush, Blue, Large$18.24Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 5-in$11.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- FURminator Long Hair Dog Deshedding Tool, Blue, Large$35.35Chewy Price$41.49List Price
- Frisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$4.27Chewy Price
- Frisco Shedding Blade Dog Brush, One Size$8.25Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Shampoo Dog Brush, 2 count$14.30Chewy Price$15.90List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Dog Brush$7.46Chewy Price$7.89List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large$18.96Chewy Price$19.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Comb, Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Curry Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1232 Customer Reviews
Fur Friend Approved
We've used one of these for a few years and like it for our cat and our dog. The corgi (who's hella fuzzy) generally HATES getting brushed but he is okay with this one and it gets the job done. Furminator doesn't work well with his double coat for some reason and it's too much of a struggle anyway. He likes the way the rubber cubbies feel on his head. Same for the medium-haired cat: she seems to enjoy the massage she gets while being 'brushed'. I like that the fuzz generally holds to the rubber and removes easily, doesn't just fly everywhere. Also found this useful for de-fuzzing clothes and furniture.
I have one dog with an odd undercoat and some fluff (catahoula mix) and the other has very course, almost wiry, but soft fur that literally clings to nothing. between the two, i've had a difficult time finding a brush that works and this has been a game changer. It collects the fur on my catahoula so easily and also helps with cleanup since her fur tends to stick to it. She hates other brushes as they seem to pull the hair out aggressively. My younger Border Collie mix doesn't really need much brushing, but this is helpful to do a tick check Passover before hopping in the car. I also use this on both dogs when bathing for a really deep shampooing and they love the massage it gives.
What a joke
This thing is absolutely worthless as a dog brush. I read a review comparing it to the Furminator, saying it does just as good a job. The handle on that brush would remove more hair than this thing does. It did take about five hairs off my Labrador Retriever but only because static electricity made them stick to the rubber. Is zero stars an option?
Molly seems to loves this
Molly is not a fan of being brushed but she really seems to enjoy being brushed by this. It gets quite a lot of hair off her, which is a great thing. I am very pleased with this purchase.
I have a pointer and a chihuahua/pug mix. Their fur, especially the pointers, is all over my house. In every piece of clothing, just all over. And my pointer has shorter hair, so her hair is prickly, and it pokes you when it gets stuck in your clothes. Her hair is so little to the point where not even a lint roller is able to get it all out. Anyways, I have tried many different types, brands, and materials of things to help with their shedding/de shedding. Nothing really ever worked. Yes they would get some hairs out, but not nearly enough. This brush was recommended by my dogs trainer. My pointer was abused before we got her, she is scared of any and every thing. This brush is the only thing she will let me do without running to the corner or shaking. It gets a handful of hair out in barely 2 minutes!! This brush is beyond magical. Whoever created this definitely needs a raise!! It’s amazing! Its gentle, and can be used in a bath too. If there was a higher rate than 10, id put it. The picture I put was only 2 minutes of brushing.
I’ve tried several deshedding tools for a short furred dog, and while they work, none of them gave the results I wanted or expected. I purchased the zoom groom and the results are exactly what I wanted. It’s a great massage tool when bathing and soaping my dog. My dog loves it! I love the results !
Love love love this brush. I was recommended by someone on facebook. I got it today and am just amazed how much I am getting off my Black Mouth Cur. All the store bought brushes wasnt doing anything and it just was a nuisance. This brush is literally pulling all the loose hair out and he loves me brushing him with it. He wanted me to keep going when I stopped. I recommend getting this brush!
I have multiple Dalmatians, they have very short coats. This brush is perfect for them. I couldn’t believe how much fur came off in just one sweep! It’s gentle on their skin and makes removing loose fur very easy! I would definitely recommend for short, single coated dogs.
I could not believe that this little brush without bristles would work so well. My little pup has major shedding, especially when transitioning to warmer weather. Misery for me, the furniture, my car, and my black wardrobe. So much hair gathered from a few short minutes of brushing, I couldn’t believe it. Much more than the furminator and my dog enjoyed it so much more. He is not quite two, so I am glad I found this now.
Works great, dog loves it
This brush is great! Gets a lot of the shedding cleaned up and my dog acts like it’s a massage. Only reason it doesn’t have 5 stars is because it’s a bit difficult to get the fur out of the brush.