KONG Dynos Plush Dog Toy
About This Item
- Soft, plush dinosaur toy with blended textures that intrigue and entice
- Crinkle sound encourages play and the soft plush body invites snuggling and cuddling
- Reinforced lining for strength and long-lasting fun
- Squeaker makes this the perfect toy for games of fetch and for solo play.
- Available in two sizes: Small and Large, so you can pick the perfect size for your pup
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Medium$9.81Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Large$2.14Chewy Price
- GoDog Wildlife Chew Guard Rabbit Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$15.72Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink, Large$14.99Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy, Medium$7.70Chewy Price
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Tiger Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Small/Medium$6.34Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Rhino Dog Toy$12.97Chewy Price
- GoDog Dinos Chew Guard Bruto Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$21.34Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- GoDog Checkers Chew Guard Elephant Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$21.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2758 Customer Reviews
All around great toys
Our puppy has loved each of these dyno plush toys and plays with them well past the squeakers breaking on them. A few downsides: the large ball squeaker in the middle of each caved in within minutes of the first use for each toy. The Pterodactyl is most likely to be torn to pieces (the little leather "hands" and the wings). Overall the blue and pink ones have been the best so far, we're going to purchase the green one next and hope that our pup loves it just as much.
Half Eaten but Not Mad
Leather is the weak point. All the leather is gone now. The fabric areas show no sign of wear though, and I suspect will last! The fabric is heavy so even without the belly stuffing it holds relatively true to shape, so she's just been chewing on it & carrying it around hollow. I am fine with that! But I know some people might not be. Especially as some dogs might be injesting the leather rather than leaving it all over the house? I was concerned when she had difficulty spitting out this one stegosaurus spine with a long string on it, but otherwise we've had no problem, & I expect we will go on using it as a hollow toy for a long time! Honestly I will probably buy one of the other variations eventually as well. It would be much better if they made an all fabric no leather version though. I suspect it would actually hold together perfectly. Stegosaurus spine photos are earlier on. They were first to go (but did take a week or more, for us) The photos featuring Maggie are recent, after the body has been hollow at least a week. In most photos you can't really tell it's hollow, due to the strong stiff fabric. PS- unfortunately I've just found that she finally IS tearing into the fabric, so the last photo is pretty mangled. We do leave her unattended with it though. It's her favorite, so even in this state it's not done. I will take out the visible stuffing & trim loose threads. Stuffed toys are her favorite. I've not yet found one that really holds up well to a chewer.
Six month old pup.
Pup had for about ten minutes. I don't know what the belly is made of but he chewed right through. Chewy should have pets and try out the toys before they sell them.
Good toy, but less stuffing than others
Only giving this one 4 stars due to a personal preference, not because anything was wrong with the toy quality or construction. While my pup seems to like it well enough, it was her least favorite of all of the other squeaky plush toys we got her and I wonder if it's because it's not as well stuffed as the others. I ordered the pink rhino version and theres not much stuffing in it.
**BEWARE THE COLOR BLEEDS** We were really hoping our lab would enjoy this Kong toy. He always tears apart the squeaker in a few moments. He toted new little baby around for the entire day. The only complaint, it bled all over the bedding, the floor, our couch. Washed what I could and color remained. We now have teal colored stuff around the house.
Love this toy
My little dog loves this toy. She usually has toys destroyed within a few minutes. This toy is tough. She’s had it for a couple weeks now and it’s still intact. I did have to remove some of the fringe but otherwise it’s still with us.
Great toy for our pit/lab mix
We have a pit/lab mix who absolutely destroys stuffed toys. We buy them for him knowing they'll be destroyed within minutes but he loves doing it so we keep buying them. This toy held up better than most with the leather stomach. It took a while for him to get the squeaker out and it took him a few days to realize there was a squeaker in the head. Overall, great value and well made.
Sizing is misleading
Where are all plushies for large dogs? There’s no way I would call this a large toy - it would be generous to call it medium sized. Pictured with my 60 lb boxer
She loved , her toy. It lasted a day. Which was great. She started at night. It got the best of her. Then the following morning. She started again. Success, she got throught
Kong Toyws = WONDERFUL
Love all the Kong toys we've purchased for our boys (an 80-pound Boxer and a 15-pound Pug). These toys are tugged on inside our house and in our backyard. They certainly can take a beating. I'll buy more Kong toys.