KONG Extreme Thermal Insulated Dog Parka, Red
About This Item
- This red thermal coat comes in multiple sizes so you can keep your pal warm and dry in less-than-perfect weather conditions.
- Features a thermal reactive lining for extra warmth and comfort.
- Made with water-resistant nylon to help keep your pup dry.
- The packable hood can be used to protect your dog’s ears and head from wet cold weather.
- Made with easy D-ring access and a comfort fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cinching Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Black/Red Plaid, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Horse Tough 1200D Waterproof Winter Dog Coat, Chocolate w/ Tan Trim, 26.5-in$46.99Chewy Price$51.95List Price
- DealSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, X-Small$14.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Olive Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Red Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Lake Vintage Camp Dog Coat, X-Small$65.00Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Calgary Insulated Dog Jacket, Red, XX-Large$50.49Chewy Price
- Kurgo North Country Dog Coat, Black, X-Large$54.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Canada Pooch Shiny North Pole Insulated Dog Puffer Vest, Pink, 26$73.78Chewy Price$80.99List Price
- Frisco Plaid Hooded Insulated Dog & Cat Peacoat, Navy, XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop, Buckle|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Need the heat
Read previous reviews and decided on a size small for my 15lb Shih Tzu. Really like the material it's constructed out of and it has kept Harley warm in the low temps in MI. Only negative is the "t" shaped bottom that goes under his belly and up to the outside of the jacket along his legs is hard to velcro together when putting it on him since he wriggles. It is a thicker and more durable jacket than another one he has. I feel the money spent has been worth it and the jacket is in excellent condition for using next winter. Side note: Measure, measure and read comments that "people" have said about clothing item(s) that come close to your dog's size. Really helps in decision making.
Great coat, recommend it.
I had ordered our small pup that is 7 lbs or so a medium just because some small I have bought were too small. But this coat is true to its size. So I was refunded for the medium and I ordered the small and it fit pretty good. He will grow into it. It keeps him warm and it fits him great! love the red color and the hoodie that you can use when its raining or snowing. I will definitely recommend this. Just remember its true to its size.
We just rescued a male beagle out of Oklahoma, Rocky, he loves to go outside. With all the extreme weather here in Texas, I got Rocky this jacket. When we had all the snow, he would go out and play in the snow and stay for a while with his jacket? Where before he wouldn't. It s water proof, somewhat, and fit him perfectly. The size they gave for his measurements fit him perfectly. I put his halter on him before measuring, because he wears it all the time. Geat jacket.
Keeps falling off
This is a pretty cute jacket but the front/neck velcro part keeps coming undone. The waist velcro stayed on fine (it could be a lot more snug). I would be afraid to size up since it may be too big. This was fine for walks but my dog loves to run and jump in the backyard and it kept coming undone. Kept him pretty cozy but just didn’t stay on.
KONG INSULATED JACKET
This is a great jacket. Fits great and it is very warm. More importantly, my dog will wear it. My dog has almost no fur. With the previous sweaters I have purchased for her (not from Chewy) she would run and hide as soon as I brought them out. This jacket is soft against her skin (did I mention my dog is spoiled?) so it is easy to get her dressed for a walk. I love Chewy.
Insulated Dog Parkas
I purchased these coats for the two little yorkies I keep for my neighbor when they are gone. The coats fit good and will keep them warm while walking or doing their bathroom business. Our weather has been extremely cold this year which makes it hard on these little guys The coats appear to be well made but time will tell how they hold up.
Great Customer service
It was very hard to fit my dog for a jacket, shes a Pembroke Welsh corgi and on the thick side. Customer service was great with their help, and I finally got the size right (Large). Corgis are double coated and dont need a coat, but this is more of a light weight barrier between her and the snow. Its sturdy, waterproof and insulated for warmth! I highly recomend!
This jacket is a beautiful color of red. The sizing is extremely off. I ordered a large for 25 inch chest 29 lb dog. It is HUGE!! There is thick ,1 inch wide double velcro strips on each side of the bottom which irritates my dogs belly. The jacket also has elastic at the bottom, which would suffice plenty to expand the width without the thick double velcro strips.
Works just fine
Per the measurements, we ordered medium jackets. Too small. Very good customer service in getting sz large instead. Our dogs each weigh about 35 pounds. Dogs were comfortable & didn’t “fight” needing to wear them after using them a couple of times. Lightweight allowing the dogs to move, run & do their business with no problems.
fits well but...
This coat is great for cold weather but the way it straps on does not fit for leashes that clasp in the front. It only has a slot for leashes that clasp on the back of the neck. I make out front clasp leash work by feeding it through but it is not ideal. The sizing is good though, and my dog is warm.