KONG Feather Replacement Cat Toy, 2 count
About This Item
- Magnetic levitation technology brings these replacement feather toys to life as they unpredictably bounce, jump and spin.
- The peek-a-boo holes will keep your cat companion guessing as she hunts and chases.
- Easy, one-button operation makes it convenient and simple to use
- Promotes healthy exercise for indoor cats.
- For use with the KONG Glide 'N Seek Cat Toy (sold separately)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petlinks Fleecy Fun Braided Fleece & Feather Cat Toy, Blue, Small$3.76Chewy Price$4.19List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Snowflakes Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.62Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Mouse Cat Toy$2.72Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Squirrel Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Cassette Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro CD Player Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$4.23Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- ZEZE Calla Lily Tease Wand Cat Toy$13.00Chewy Price
- Doggles Sushi Shark Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- Doggles Sushi Clownfish Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- Van Ness Cat Scratcher Pad Toy with Catnip, Double$8.90Chewy Price$12.59List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Feather top didn’t last
I order these replacement every six months and they usually last at least that time,; sometimes longer. However this time the feathers pulled off within a day. Very disappointed! I was able to glue the biggest piece back on but not sure if it will last. Have not tested the other piece yet.
The big toy is long gone, but they love these
Our kitten stopped playing with the toy these go with a long time ago, but they still adore these rubber feather things. They roll and bounce nicely, I gather, and the kittens like to toss them to themselves. Note that if your cat eats random stuff, they're going to chew their feathers off and eat them. I've had to cut the feathers off to keep one of my kittens from ingesting them. The kittens like the toys slightly less when I do this, but such is life.
Bring that toy back to life!
I hate to throw out items because companies don't offer replacement parts. We've had our Kong toy for over a year, and finally the last "feather" had been hunted to extinction! I'm so glad we were able to find replacement "feathers"! Our two year old cat has a habit of taking them out of the toy and bringing the "feathers" into the bathroom or kitchen to slide on the floor. Needless to say, they end up with bite marks, and tons war wounds! Somehow they still manage to glide in the toy and across the floor!
Pieces of Junk
My Bengal cats ripped the feather out of these within 5 minutes. The Kong Glide 'n Seek also did not work. So, it's a waste of money.
I bought this as an interactive toy for my cats. I have 3 cats of various size and age. Not one of them found this interesting. The only thing that drew their attention was the bright feathers. There was no interaction in this toy what so ever. My dog, who steals all the toys, has not even given this toy any of his attention. It was a total waste of my money and I would tell everyone, don't waste your money. It's garbage!
My cat loves to play fetch with these toys. We also have the unit that they go into where they bounce around and kitty tries to get them out.
These are great!
Our cat likes to play with these in between his other toys and activity time. It's nice that it has the auto shut off too.
Cat killed these within an hour
I guess my cat loved these so much they were ruined in an hour.
My cat goes absolutely bonkers for this little toy. Buy several!!!
The toy it worked on stopped working.
I didn't get the chance to use them the toy they went in just stopped working.