KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun fetch toy satisfies your pup’s natural urge to chase and retrieve.
- Durable material rebounds for plenty of rewarding chew sessions.
- Grippy handles make far-flung games of fetch easy.
- Unpredictable bounce made for hours of ever-changing play.
- Soft material provides a quieter way for your pup to play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$20.99Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, Regular$13.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.51Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Blinky Babble Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.84Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Indestructible Big Dawg Barbell Tough Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$26.59Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- KONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Medium$4.54Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Red$11.25Chewy Price$12.64List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Water Toy||Training||Squeaky|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
pups best friend
He ate the small soccer ball (regular soccer ball) he previously had. He was heartbroken. This one is absolutely perfect. He’s a 7 month old puppy right now & completely in love with it. I’ve already ordered another one for the dog park.
Absolutely you need to buy this ball. She plays with it everyday. She had a soccer ball and she popped it in 2 min. The kong ball is perfect for her she can do anything to it. Very Happy
They love it
One of the 3 musketeers favorite toys. They like it so much they all want it at the same time. I will be ordering more to calm the crew down so everyone gets their favorite toy. Now that doesn't mean run out and buy them all up so that there are none available for me. ;D . Great toy and will need one for inside and outside.
My dog absolutely loves this ball! She loves soccer balls but destroys them. This ball has held up against my aggressive chewer. I'm so happy I bought this for her!!
Really cool ball
My border collie loves this ball it is flexible it has two oval holes Which makes it easy to Grab it’s lightweight yet durable She loves to throw it in the air highly recommend
Great ball for fetch!
Great ball for supervised play. I have two Australian Cattle dogs and they love to retrieve these balls.
could not destroy
Sunny is a heavy chewer and he is not able to destroy this toy! It is his favorite!
Pros and Cons
I have a Frenchie that tore right through the ball. The English Bulldog is not as tuff, they both love the ball!!!
Cool idea, bad design
This toy is awful! The idea really reeled me in but, the design has a huge flaw. There are holes on the sides of the ball and the plastic around those edges are thin. So it only took 1-2 minutes to get torn apart. If they made the edges around those holes thicker OR just closed it up with a tennis ball inside (like their other designs) this would be awesome. I hope Chewy removes this toy.
This is by far one of our dogs favorite toys we've ever bought her. It bounces, rolls, and has open spots for her to hang on tight and whip it around. Love it!