Look what the cat dragged in—the KONG Flingaroo CATerpillar Cat Toy with Catnip! Pounce-errific and ready for batting and tugging fun, this caterpillar toy is a feline fantasy. Made from an elastic stem and filled with crackling material, your kitty will tug and fling this loveable larva with glee. Designed for play wrestling and filled with catnip, there’s no reason to worry about this caterpillar turning into a butterfly—your pet won’t let it out of her sight!
- Toy is built for batting, tugging and plenty of pouncing.
- Catnip and crackling material to keep your kitty’s attention.
- An elastic stem allows for plenty of bending.
- Texture is designed to mimic an outdoor environment.
- Sweet caterpillar design adds a bit of fun to your home.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children. Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool, dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by KONG