KONG Gyro Dog Toy
About This Item
- Entertaining roll and flip action encourages playtime and promotes tons of healthy exercise.
- Gradual treat-dispensing toy for extended playtime so your pal can play longer.
- Fun, erratic rolling makes this the perfect interactive toy, so you can push it around on the floor and play with him too.
- Unique see-through ball also promotes mental stimulation since the treats make noise while rolling the toy around.
- Easy to screw the top off and add all the treats your heart desires.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price$9.88List Price
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush & TPR Squeaky UFO Dog Toy$5.88Chewy Price$8.16List Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Petique Paw Me! Ball Dog Treat Dispenser Toy, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$8.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Tosser Dog Toy, 3-in$5.69Chewy Price$6.40List Price
- Petstages Rattle Treat & Squeak Unicorn Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Purple$14.26Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||—||—||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
|Toy Feature||—||Training, Tough Chewer||Training||—||Water Toy|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
261 Customer Reviews
She chewed it to pieces
I got this for my dog to have something that would not roll under the couch. It worked for that purpose but while she was playing with it she got it in her mouth to move she bit down and the red part cracked and pieces were everywhere. She only used it one time because of this. Usually king toys are good for her but this one seemed to be made of cheap materials.
Loud and frustrating
My dog uses a treat ball almost daily and thought this would be A different treat. She is not a rough chrwer but the ring on the outside had marks dug in it within the first hour and she gives up before all the food is out of the tree balls
I usually love kong toys but not this one, he chewed it up first time using it and was getting frustrated trying to get treats out and gave up. He does well with most puzzles but this one was a fail
Great for treats - not for chewers
When we first got this toy she figured it out pretty quickly and loved it. Then she discovered you could just bite through it to get the treats faster. It's very durable, she just chews through about everything.
My Kody LOVES this toy!
This is the 3rd one I bought for my Kody. He just loves it! It's a sturdy toy (will last a long time) but I have a unique situation where my other dog is a heavy chewer and likes to destroy Kody's toys. It is super cute to watch them flip this toy around to get the treats. Super easy to wash too.
great idea, poor choice of material
This looked like a great idea for a toy. I purchased the large. It was a good size for a 100# dog. I was in the room watching him play with it and within a few minutes he chewed the outer ring into tiny pieces. The problem is that it's made of cheap thin plastic. The inner ball is intact. Too bad because its size made it great so that it wouldn't roll under furniture.
not made for a Lab
I purchased this and my 1.5 year old lab had chewed and tried to eat the outer ring within a couple of hours. I was in the room supervising and he wasn’t constantly chewing just trying to get treats out
My dog eats so much slower with this - slower than any slow-feeder bowl - and she loves to play with it! It doesn’t really get stuck anywhere. Only downside to this toy is the dog food crumbles getting distributed all over the floors.
Awesome for my dog
So we usually put her kibble or treats in it and she loves it. It makes my usually couch potato dog look like a normal dog. She'll flip it and roll it around everywhere and hasn't gotten bored of it whereas she seems to have gotten bored with all her other toys once they're no longer new. Definitely would recommend to supervise with it as it is plastic. However, my pittie hasn't torn hers up yet after several months of having it. She does pick it up to move it if it's stuck under something, but we supervise with it to make sure she doesn't eat outer rim.
Not Worth It!!
Lasted about an hour with my Golden Retriever. Definitely not worth it, unless you have a dog that does not chew.