KONG H2O Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With KONG H2O the lid is the bowl
- Great for running, hiking, dog parks, road trips and much more
- KONG H2O bottles fit standard car and stroller cup holders, backpacks and bike bottle holders
- Made from food grade stainless steel, which is 100% recyclable and the lid is made from Polypropylene #5, which is also recyclable and will not release BPA or other harmful chemicals
- Keeps water cold and is portable and easy to carry
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Barn Red, 24-oz bottle$15.14Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dog Water Bowl, Blue, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- INSTACHEW BioCleanAct Dog Portable Water Dispenser & Food Bowl Multiuse Bottle, 14.5-oz, Black$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealMobile Dog Gear Weekender Backpack, Walking Bag & Dog Water Bottle$109.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Heininger Waterboy Portable Pet Bowl, 3-qt$24.95Chewy Price
- Springer Travel Dog Bottle, Gray, 44-oz$28.00Chewy Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dine Away Dog Bag, Black, 21-in$29.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Kurgo Kibble Carrier Travel Dog Food Container, Coastal Blue$19.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
green 25oz size
This is the best water bottle I’ve ever gotten from Chewy..!!! Easy for her to drink out of the lid and what is left over I can pour back into the water bottle.. Love it, and thinking of getting another one also and love how I can put it in the refrigerator also..!! washed it in cold water.. I’ve had no problems with it leaking water what so ever.. I’ve read other reviews about it saying that it leaks, my advice is to wash it in cold water and keep the top where clean where it has the clear rubber seal in the top of the lid.. washing in hot water will ruin the clear rubber seal and Do Not Wash It In The Dishwasher.!! For that will destroy it.!!
top loop broke
We’ve had this bottle for awhile. Yesterday I hooked a rope,thru the carabiner to make it easier to carry, make it hands free. It broke. Now back to carrying it in hand. Wish the top was metal as well with a metal loop.
The top leaks!
The top doesn't seal on the bottle, so it leaks. Do not recommend. The picture this is showing is NOT the product I purchased. I purchased a taller bottle with an orange cap
The rubber seal on the one I bought came loose after a few days and there was some severe leaking. They were nice enough to send me a replacement when I told them about it. The rubber piece on the replacement stayed intact but there has still been a slow leak
No more panting
Convenient, stays cold. My little guy can’t figure out the serving cap, so I just pour the water into a collapsible bowl.
Bigger is better
I got the larger size. Pit bull snout can go right in the scoop shaped top and slurp it up
Doesn't seal - leaks water
I will be returning this. It's such a clever design, but when you screw the top on, it doesn't seal (even with the black rubber ring in the correct place). It kept leaking and coming apart on my walk.
Great for Hot Days
My dog thinks he’s the coolest boy in the park when he drinks from this!
Best water bottle
We have one for our dog and just gave one to a friend for the new puppy. This is a wonderful product. We use it every time we go out. It holds enough water for our 10 pound Papillon for a day as we travel. It’s easy for him to drink from and easy for us to pour the water back into the container when he’s done. The water bottle has survived our dropping it and is as good today as when we bought it a few years ago. The size is perfect to carry in my bag and it fits perfectly in the car’s cup holder.
Doggo Wishes I Bought Sooner
Great for walks, hikes, etc. Easy to clip onto belt or bag and capacity is good. My dog drank from the lid/scoop without issues.