KONG Jaxx Brights Ball Rope Dog Toy
About This Item
- Designed to help last through long-lasting sessions of tugging and fetching.
- Made with a durable rope material to encourage long playtime sessions.
- Sturdy materials help reward healthy chewing habits.
- Features a ball for extra amusement.
- Also has a knotted rope for interactive tugging fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- Hartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy$10.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price$4.79List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Monkey RopeTugz Plush & Rope Dog Toy, Red$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Tuffy's Jr 3WayTug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue Camo$16.99Chewy Price
- fouFIT Fox Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Silly Squeakers Soda Can Canine Cola Squeaky Dog Toy$8.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Chuckit! Floppy Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$12.02Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Outdoor||Exercise, Squeaky||Squeaky||Dental||Water Toy|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
do not buy
My dog is 50 pounds and chewed through the rope in ONE day. Now she only has the ball to chew on. I thought being a KONG toy might last a month or so.
Brought thinking it was more durable the three stand rope and puppy wouldn’t have strings to swallow. My puppy, golden doodle, has started to pull strings out of it.
excellent pull toy
has held up very well to large doggos playing tug of war as well as fun for my blue heeler who likes to chase balls
If I could give this zero Stars I would
My dog had this maybe a total of 10 minutes before she started eating the pieces off the ball... I expected way more from a Kong toy. I should have just given her a $10 bill to play with.... Hoping I can cut the ball off to at least to save the rope part.
Garbage in 15 minutes
First I never right a bad review, I felt compelled. My puppy is a5 month old Poodle mix. Out of the package She was in in love but this ball is a very soft plastic. In less the 15 minutes she was chewing pieces off. I cut that off and she is now destroying the rope. I do not recommend!
My dog loves this toy! Good quality for a tough chewer.
So far so good
Keeps my 3 month old occupied so far he hasn’t destroyed it