KONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-in-one ball toy creates an exciting, active play session for you and your dog.
- The interior, tumbling tennis ball and loud squeak entice play, making it ideal for interactive fun.
- The Jumbler is perfect for those long games of fetch in the yard or at the dog park.
- Handles make pickup and shaking easy—for your hands and your dog's chompers.
- Available in two sizes to suit a variety of pups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- DealKONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dual Handle Neon Rope Squeaky Dog Toy, Yellow & Gray$7.45Chewy Price
- DealKONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.76Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealKONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large/X-Large$19.25Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$10.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Twistz Ring Dog Toy, Large$11.42Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.04Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Action Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$10.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Blue$6.22Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3322 Customer Reviews
Tough, Even For a Maligator!
Our Malinois/Dutchie cross destroys even jolly balls within a short amount of time - but somehow, the design of this toy makes it nearly indestructible. We've had it for weeks now and it's still in-tact! It also works really well for our elderly Border Collie, as the handle makes it easy for her to pick up. This is a win all the way around and well worth the money!
Tons of fun!
My 65 lb Amstaff mix destroys EVERYTHING, and usually almost immediately. However, this toy has held together for a few weeks. She LOVES to bite down on it while thrashing it around before hurling it up into the air. Lol that poor toy has taken a beating, but it's still functional!
Shake it all about!
Our 75 lb white shepherd plays with this daily. He shakes it, squeaks it, tosses it, pounces on it and throws it at us. He has had it over a month and it has held up to teeth that knaw through bones and destroy all kinds of other toys.
MY FAVORITE TOY
My super intense German Shepherd goes wild if he even sees me glance at this ball. He can't wait for any chance to play with it and I can get him to do anything, if I have the ball.
Loved by my English Mastiff puppy
I've bought this toy twice already, and I will continue buying it! My little girl (who is now 140 lb) LOVES this toy. This is her fav fetch/play toy for the backyard. Since her jaws are so strong now, she punctured the ball within a day, so it stopped squeaking. However that doesn't stop her from loving it! I usually throw it out when she's actually ripped the side and at risk of consuming some of the plastic. FYI - She was not able to puncture this toy until she was about 100+ lb, so if your dog is smaller or has smaller/less powerful jaws, I really wouldn't worry about the destruction of this toy. The plastic is very thick, and I love that I can grab the toy without getting bitten. Great quality, HIGHLY recommend!
BEST Toy Ever
I bought two of these, one for each of my dogs. They LOVE them - the sound, the handles, the bounce - everything about these balls make my dogs happy. We have a daily routine playing with the balls. I LOVE the durability of them - we have had them for a couple months, and they are still completely intact! I also love the handles which help me throw them farther. These are keepers.
My dog had one of these balls for 5 years that squeaked without issue for the entire time. It was her favorite thing ever and the only ball she would ever play with. A puppy came to visit us and ruined it, which happens with puppies. I get it. So, I went to buy a replacement and we have purchased two now that the squeakers died on within hours. My dog is still interested in the ball but gets so disappointed when she tries to squeak it. It's heartbreaking. I just want the old model back. It had a higher quality.
Lab chewed through this in 30 minutes
I have been searching for a ball that our black lab can't destroy immediately. Tried the jolly ball and that was destroyed in 10 minutes. At least the Kong lasted 30 minute :) The small kong balls are great. This may have lasted longer if it didn't have the squeeker because she focuses on killing squeekers.
Just as described and expected
It will squeak, the ball inside bounces around and the whole thing bounces around in unexpected ways. But for some reason, my girls do not engage with it.
Loved by my longhaired Dachshund
This is my Zuko’s favorite toy. He carry’s it with him EVERYWHERE including when he takes a nap. It is about time for me to buy a new one after a year since the seal is coming off where eventually the tennis ball will fall out. Other than that, the ball is very durable!