KONG Jump'N Jack Dog Toy
About This Item
- Available in three sizes—small medium and large, so you can find the perfect size for your pup.
- Fun and unique design that’s great for chew sessions and games of fetch.
- Made with KONG's Classic durable rubber for a long-lasting toy.
- Patented Denta-Ridges reduce plaque and food debris and provide cleaning and conditioning of teeth and gums.
- Stuffable with treats or food for a fun challenge.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- KONG Tires Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Junior Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$12.49Chewy Price
- dealStarmark Everlasting Treat Wheeler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- dealKONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Lemon Lime, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, X-Large$12.57Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Orange, 3-in$4.57Chewy Price
- West Paw Skamp Fetch Dog Toy, Melon, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-Gear Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Dental||Exercise||Tough Chewer||Dental|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
502 Customer Reviews
Love This Toy
I just purchased our 2nd Kong Jack (Large). The first one we bought around 5 years ago, when Rollo was a puppy. He carried it like it was a "binky". It is finally starting to crumble along the edges. Rollo is an 85 lb pittie and loves this over all of his other toys. I highly recommend this toy, and I do know some dog parents that said it didn't last. I suggested supervised play time with the Jack until their dog understands that it isn't just for immediate destruction. Also, I'm not a fan of giving treats in or on toys, its just too messy, and in my experience, dogs are more likely to destroy something to get to a treat. My friends agreed to try again without adding treats, and so far it has survived about 5 months and counting.
Great chew toy
This is very durable, and I like that it bounces erratically. I wish the hole in the ends was a little bigger to stick a chew in as I always give my pup a chew challenge when I leave the house. I really don't like using peanut butter because she chews her toys on the carpet and the oil is a problem. But, she still really lies to play with this.
Fun and Entertaining
I put creamy peanut butter in the creases. This keeps my little guy entertained while we are gone. I just bought this second one because we love them so much.
A lot of money wasted
I bought this because I have other rubber dog treat toys that my pups love. I stuff treats in them so they will chew for rewards. But this toy only had one long hole through it about the size of a pencil and no where else to stuff treats. I have two 50 lb+ pups so I need more spots for treats. Wish I didn’t spend the money for this one.
My dog destroyed this toy within 5 minutes. Way too expensive for such a short time. Would not recommend.
Didn't last as long as I expected
My 1 year old corgi had one side chewed off in approximately 30 minutes of giving it to her. Had hopes for this. Back to the drawing board.
Indestructible and loads of fun!
My dogs all love playing with this toy. They have all destroyed other toys in a short time. This toy looks as good as when I bought it after three weeks of heavy chewing.
Great for chewers
Very good for tough chewers! Passed the test for our pup!
Not for aggressive chewers
We love kong toys and we were very excited to try this toy. Unfortunately, this one didn't even last a week with our lab mix.
This keeps our dogs busy for a long time. Just fill with their favorite spray peanut butter or other and they will chew and play with it long after it's cleaned out. Soft rubber they love for their teeth.