KONG Kitten Mice Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Kitten-sized mouse toy is designed to amuse and entertain energetic young cats.
- Crinkle sound encourages engagement while supporting healthy play.
- Helps to fulfill their instinctual desire to hunt, chase and capture prey—fun, engaging tail spurs hunting instincts.
- Soft, durable plush is lightweight for chasing action.
- Contains KONG Premium North American Catnip to keep your kitten occupied for hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- KONG Kitten Teddy Bear Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG Tennis Balls with Bells Cat Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- KONG CuteSeas Cat Toy, Octopus$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG Softies Patchwork Bear Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.57Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Refillable Feather Top Carrot Catnip Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Catit Linen Ball on a Stick Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- KONG Cat Playground Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- KONG Softies Fuzzy Bunny Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Fat Cat Crazy Circle Cat Toy, Small$10.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fat Cat Eeeks! Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
My cat played with at first, but now seems to prefer smaller mice.
Great for kittens!
I'm very impressed with how sturdy this seems to be constructed. The eyes, ears, and other decorations are all securely sewn on! Nothing is glued or embroidered, which are all too easily detached from a toy by my kittens. My girls are 14 weeks old tomorrow and I think they need to get a little bit bigger before this toy will really start appealing to them (they're about 3 & 3.5 pounds right now).
Cats love these
Our cats, old and young, love these!! Keeps them busy for hours. Only issue is dog loves them, too, and we have to keep them out of his reach or he eats them!
Kiki’s best friends
I cannot understate how much my kitty loves these fluffy mice. The only toy she may like more is the elusive red dot. She plays with them constantly, she cuddles them, and she uses them to try and convince us to play with her at 3am. I’m buying more.
A hit! Buying more
I bought these for Lorenzo when he was about 5 months old and he LOVED these immediately. Two years later and these are still his favorite toy. He bats them around, carries them from room to room and brings them to bed. I find these in my shoes or by his bowls. Having to buy more as one has gone missing.
My cat loves these
These are my cats favorite toys. She carries them around in her mouth and will throw them up in the air to herself then run around for hours chasing them, 20/10
Attempted Mouse Slaying
The cats have tried to kill the new toy many times now. That's a sure sign this cat-mouse affair is working very well. Great toy and grateful pet.
My cat loves this!!
Our 6 year old cat absolutely loves this toy. It took him a couple days but now he carries it around the house and bats it around. He doesn't have a ton of toys as he usually tends to tear them up quickly and I throw them out. He probably will do the same with this one. I did buy the same thing for my mum's cat and it was not a hit, so I guess it all depends on the cat.
could be better
He liked them a little, but not as nice as the fish that came with his scratcher that he lost the first night. I couldn't find anything just like that. It was in the tool bag to put the scratcher together made from the same material, that he really liked. He is fussy
I bought these for my older cats, they play with them a little bit. The mice needed more crinkle sound and I don't think they had cat nip in them. The mice are nice and tough made though.