KONG Low Stuff Crackle Tummiez Elephant Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Squeaky, elephant-shaped, plush dog toy made with less stuffing for less mess.
- Fun crackle and squeak sounds for engaging play.
- Flat shape encourages shaking instincts.
- Reinforced stitching for long-lasting fun.
- Ideal for indoor use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Elephant Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.21Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Bone2 Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$12.97Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Giraffe Plush Dog Toy$23.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Desert Bat Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$24.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Alien Fire Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's Mutt Tail Time Cocktail Squeaky Plush Mini Dog Toys, 3 count$11.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- ZippyPaws Duck Jigglerz Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- DuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Mega Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$30.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Toucan Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Did not last a day with my 8mo pitty pup - she had the plastic crackle toy in pieces which I of course took away - but I purchased the KONG bunny rope toy which is lasting MUCH longer - like the energizer bunny it is still going & lasting
Lasted 45 minutes
I’m a 15 pound Schnoodle. I was excited to get this toy. I found the tag and pulled it off and the entire bottom ripped apart revealing the large plastic disk inside. My owner took it from me.
Did not survive power chewer
Did not survive my power chewer. The toy only lasted a week before she had the squeaker out.
I actually bought this for my friends dog but Marty (Boxer) stole it otta the Chewy box so I let him keep it. He likes it ok but I think it would of been better with a big sqeaker instead of the squelchy thing. It’s definitely not his favorite
I hate to give bad reviews but my lab had this ripped open and part of the plastic disc inside ripped into small pcs. in about 10 minutes. Had to pull out the plastic and give her back the ripped fabric that was once a cute toy. She's still carrying that around but I wouldn't buy again.
Fell apart instantly
While our dog does not tear up toys, this toy fell apart with the first grab. I threw it away within 10 minutes.
Only One Day
My 10 week old PWD ripped this apart in 1 day in the midst of playing other toys. He has been with us for 2 weeks and his other toys are holding up much better. This was a waste of $$
Not for strong chewers
Didn't last day! Not a typical Long toy. Really disappointed!
Lots of Fun
Cricket loved the round belly noise as the squeaker , still enjoying even with his heavy chewing.
My Dobie puppy (11 months) is a pretty hard chewer. Usually, she gets at least a month or so with a new toy, but this lasted a whole 20 minutes. Literally.