KONG Low Stuff Flopzie Raccoon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cuddly, plush dog toy with long body and weighted bottom.
- Less stuffing means less mess caused by tough chewers.
- Multiple, varied tone squeakers for engaging play.
- Super cute raccoon character shape.
- Added liner extends playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy, Small$7.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$8.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- DealKONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$11.13Chewy Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Indoor Roller Dog Toy$6.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeak Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6-Squeak$9.66Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Very cute and soft
Appears very well made. Putting away for a few months. A little big for my 3 lb Yorkiepoo
Cute toy but not for chewers
My Aussie/Dane is obsessed with squirrels so I bought him this toy. Super cute but it lasted about a week until he tore threw it to get the squeaker.
Not for my dogs
Did not stay intact for 5 minutes. My dogs played with it, tossing it around, and one arm came off. It was glued on, not sewn.
Soft Cuddly Raccoon
My pups love this toy, it’s always one of the toys constantly pulled out of their toy box.
adorable but sadly not for chewers
Super cute and my dog loved it. Gave it to him this morning...just got home from work and discovered it’s nose torn almost completely off and stuffing falling out. Oh well...third soft toy destroyed in as many days. No more for this 5 mo old bernedoodle. Probably great for mild chewers.
Survived the challenge!
My 9 month old Australian labradoodle has tore holes in every fabric toy within hrs! The Kong low stuff raccoon has made it almost a month and no holes !! She loves it!