KONG Marathon Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Chew Large Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally grain-free chicken recipe treats for large dogs.
- Designed to fit paw-fectly in your pupper’s favorite KONG Classic rubber toy.
- Crafted to be a fun, convenient and mess-free way to keep your buddy mentally occupied.
- Equipped with flavor nubs to entice, a robust outside to engage and prongs that drop the treat into the toy.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Stufferz Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Medium/Large$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Mini Bites Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price
- KONG Stuff'N Real Peanut Butter Dog Treat, 5-oz tube, bundle of 2$10.02Chewy Price$9.52Autoship Price
- Starmark Edible Rings 1" Dog Treats, 48 count$21.57Chewy Price$20.49Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Small, bundle of 2$21.98Chewy Price$20.88Autoship Price
- Starmark Interactive Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Dental Dog Treats, Medium, 6 count$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- KONG Bites Chicken Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- KONG Easy Treat Liver Recipe To Go Treat,10 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Dog Treats, Medium, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Flour, Pea Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Flour, Pea Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Flour, Pea Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Flour, Pea Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, Natural||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
Held her interest
Was quite surprised it lasted as long as it did! Probably about 1/2 hour. I should have taken it away and only let her have a portion of it, as think it was way too much at one setting, and it was new so was worried about her stomach issues. But she had no problems, so ordered more!
More like a quarter mile
Gave this test to my lab pup. He loved his treat, but he had the entire treat eaten and his Kong emptied in just over 15 mins. Less time than my homemade concoction of peanut butter and a milk bone shoved into his Kong. Not worth the price!
My dog has anxiety when I have to leave him home with another adult. I fill his Kong the night before with treat and squeezed peanut butter, leaving some space on top so the topper will fit. So, right before I go out I put the topper on , give to him in his bed. He doesn't care about me leaving anymore. It does take awhile to get the routine down, it is a train behavior that you are trying to address. I fill with the herbal anxiety treats ( get here in chewy) as prescribed on container, broking up favorite treat and peanut butter. Remember this is high calories if doing it often so adjust diet as necessary! Nice to see my dog happy and not stressed when I get home!
Needs some workshopping at kong HQ...my dog would be happy to volunteer ;). The treat doesn't really lock-in to the kong as intended and is hollow, not solid, so once the treat is off the kong these are destroyed in seconds.
couldn't get pieces out
Love the top part, but the pieces that broke off inside could not be taken out until broke into smaller bits. Drove my dog to obsession with it. Up side did keep her busy.
My puppy is 1 1/2 and he still likes to chew but sometimes goes for the wrong items when he’s bored or left alone for awhile. This chew that pops onto the end of the Kong toy is wonderful! It is long lasting and keeps his attention, and he has a short attention span. I trust Kong toys and treats and they are recommended by our vet.
amazing my dog loves it. takes him about 20 mins or so to chew it up
Our fur baby loves these. My fault I purchased the wrong size...who knew they came in different sizes. Luckily we have 2 sizes in kings so it worked out in our favor. Keeps him occupied for a long while.
Fun Toy for Boston Terriers
My two Boston Terriers LOVE these! They don't last long but it forces them to play with a toy they don't play with often. Definitely recommend and you can't go wrong for the price!
Kong has done it again!
Kuddos to Kong! They came up with another great product. My dog is a super chewer so she went through this pretty quickly, so glad I stuffed the Kong too. Still would highly recommend!