KONG Moppy Kickeroo Cat Toy
About This Item
- The Kickeroo’s size, shape and material were specially chosen to promote wrestling and hind paw kicking.
- Crinkle sound and KONG Premium North American Catnip entice play.
- Watch your cat attack, wrestle and snuggle with his KONG Moppy Kickero.
- Unique texture and fluffy tail provide movement invite play.
- Appeals to cats’ instinctive desires to chase.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price$5.16List Price
- Turbo Natural Cat Toy with Catnip, Fish$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Moppy Ball Cat Toy, Blue$2.87Chewy Price$3.03List Price
- Turbo Natural Cat Toy, Candy$3.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Random Fun Cat Toy with Catnip, Big Ears Mouse$2.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy with Catnip, Crinkle Mouse$6.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Compressed Catnip Cat Toy, Bird$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Candy Hearts Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$3.40Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Feathers & 1 Coon Tail Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- dealTurbo Catnip Belly Hedgehog Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Mice Toys||Chasers, Plush Toys, Scratchers||Balls, Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
First of all, the tail of the toy is my senior cat’s favorite toy. I love kong because when I couldn’t find the toy seperately and I contacted them and they mailed me 3 for free. Secondly, I bought this toy because of the tail thinking maybe I could cut it off if the cats didn’t like the rest of the toy but my one year old kitten is obsessed. It’s such a big toy but she Loves to carry it around the house and play with it. Two of my seniors both are interested in it as well. I’m so happy they love it and I will always buy kong toys after they sent my baby her favorite toy.
Cats fought over it!
This toy is a HUGE hit with my cats! Both cats were sniffing the box and nosing at me while I opened it. As soon as I tossed the toy on the floor, they ran to it and starting wrestling to be the first to play with it. Looks like I might need to buy another...haha!
Great Toy, good exercise for cats
First toy our cat went to out of several new toys offered. He grabbed it, held it in his paws brought it to his face sniffing it and started kicking it with his back feet. This went on for several minutes. His brother stood beside him wanting it but he wasn't sharing! I am ordering another one today.
kinda interested…at first
At first introduction it seemed I’d found something that they’ll want to play with. Alas, after the initial kick, not 1 of the girls is interested. A quick sniff and they walk on by. I’m not gonna go thru the whole population in hopes another one might be THE one. I’ll just have to keep trying other ideas.
My older cat LOVES it! So does the kitten.
I took this out of the box and tossed it to my 13-year old cat. She immediately started playing with it by biting and kicking. It was great to see her playing as it doesn't happen often nowadays. The kitten loves it, too. Thank you Chewy!
Think it will work!
The item is as shown, nice looking. Good length. Won't mind seeing laying around the house. Won't know until Christmas if he will play with it.
need this toy
My Bengal baby loves this thing. She carry’s it around so she can continue to beat it up everywhere she goes. LOL
Not for strong cats
This was destroyed in minutes by my Savannah rather disappointing
Cats did not love
I had high hopes for this toy. I really thought at least one of our four cats would love this toy, but no. They have all turned their tails up to this. At least the dog likes it.
Big toy for a big cat!
My 20 pound kitty LOVES this toy. It's hard to find a big kick toy for him but this one hits the mark. Just a little spray of catnip and he's playing with that toy for an hour! Highly recommend if your cat it a hunter!