KONG Nibble Carrots Assorted Cat Toy, Color Varies
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Balls, Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Durable mesh netting helps to clean and polish your cat’s teeth as he chews.
- Packed with premium catnip to entice cats to play.
- Fun carrot shape encourages batting and his catch-and-grab instincts.
- Springy green stems and interior crinkle paper help hold your cat’s attention.
- Comes in assorted carrot colors—see which one you get!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Strawberry & Cake Dangly Cat Toy with Catnip$3.87Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Flingin' Flamingo Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$3.37Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- KONG Cat Active Curlz Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$3.84Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Safari Crinkle Chameleon Cat Toy with Catnip$3.80Chewy Price$5.23List Price
- Petlinks Feather Flips Feathered Ball Cat Toy$5.50Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- Petstages Donut Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Sparkle Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3-pack$6.98Chewy Price
- Doggles Sushi Crab Cat Toy, Blue$4.19Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Big Bacon Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.12Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petlinks Play Pack Cat Toys with Catnip, 13 count$10.40Chewy Price$10.74List Price
- Frisco Americana Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$6.44Chewy Price$7.15List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Fun kitten toy
This is a great kitten toy and all my cats love it, it does get destroyed easy tho. Because we have dogs I don’t know if I would get it again.
A fav among my kitties
My resident and foster cats LOVE this toy. Whether carrying it around in their mouth or spending 30+ minutes chewing and drooling on it, this toy is a winner. We unfortunately did have a foster chew through the fabric portion of the carrot and the filling started pouring out of it so we had to toss it, but it was a favorite while it was around.
teeny lil carrot
Thought there would be 3... nope, just one tiny lil carrot.
I'm not too sure what to think about this one.
Kong toys are usually a big hit around here, so I decided to try this one, even though I saw the reviews about the greenery. My cats are not destructive, but I can see where the plastic springs on top could be a hazard to the more aggressive players. The fabric of the toy is sturdy and it looks like it would hold up to hard play really well. Unfortunately, not one of mine has done anything more than sniff at it. It seems like it would be a really good toy for gentle players or for well-supervised cats. I can't figure out why mine won't touch it. They've loved every other Kong toy I've given them.
This toy is a hit!
I actually got my first one from my local pet store a few months ago and my cats STILL love this thing! I got 1 and have 4 cats who fight over it (despite having many other toys lol) so I looked on chewy to see if they had it. Sure enough they did! Couldn't be happier for my kitties!
My cat likes the carrot top!
My cat really likes to chew plastic things and really loves his springy toy. I wanted him to chew something safer so I got him this. He's not a fan of the carrot body, but loves to hold it down and pull at the carrot top. I'm glad he has one more toy to keep him from destroying other things.
They are the "cats meow" :-)
As soon as the Carrot was out of the packaging, the cats were all over it. We have 7 cats and purchased 3 of the Carrots and we need to get more. The cats started playing with them immediately and have enjoyed them ever since.
So, I normally trust Kong that the toys will be high quality, durable and safe. This toy didn't even last 12 hours. I fully expect toys to wear and tear and need replacing, but I also expect a dental toy to be able to withstand being chewed on. I have other dental toys that are much older and have lasted much longer from Kong. Whatever they have changed with their production line, the quality has dropped significantly and I recommend that no one buy this toy for their cats.
Great for Chewers
Got this for our young kitten who loves to bite any chew but due to a recent GI issue cannot have most chew toys as they have edible components. This toy is PERFECT because he can chew and pull on the durable coils all day long. Originally bought from a local pet store but he immediately lost it, buying a replacement from Chewy so worst case we have two!
This product is great. My cat goes nuts for it and so I have to keep some for backup.