KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy
About This Item
- Provides plenty of space for your cat to pounce and play.
- Doubles as a tunnel where your kitty can nestle on her own for some peace and quiet.
- Designed with a peek-a-boo window where she can poke her paw and head out.
- Comes with a butterfly and beaver attachment filled with catnip to entice your kitty and fulfill her natural hunting instincts.
- The faux log is made with a stimulating crinkle material that your cat will love to knead her paws into.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- TRIXIE Cat Activity Flip Board Cat Toy$12.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Petlinks Twinkle Chute Lighted Cat Tunnel Toy$9.39Chewy Price$32.85List Price
- PetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Lappy Toppy Cat Toy$11.27Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- FurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Hexagon Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Key to My Heart Interactive Scratching Cat Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- SmartyKat Crackle Chute Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy$12.69Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Wood||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Catnip||Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Mice Toys||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Chasers, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
While this is well made the small size makes it difficult for my larger cats to squeeze inside. This would be great for kittens and ferrets. Its also kinda strange that one side is closed. My cat's are still managing to squeeze inside it and play so it's not a total loss.
My cats loved it once I cut out of the opening of one side off
I guess my cats like to choose their own burrowing spots. I was thinking that they would run from one end out the hole on the top but they didn't so they initially played with it cautiously. Since I've cut a hole at the end of the other side, they love to run through it, particularly when I dangle their feather toys at one end. It's a real hoot to watch them!
Smaller than expected
Was alot shorter than I expected and theres isn’t opening at both ends.
Looks are deceptive
I chose this because of the maker, but I was disappointed in its size. It’s more appropriate for a kitten than a full grown cat. It is certainly well made a sturdy but the cats have/had little interest in it.
Fun they like it!
I got this for gifts for sibling's cats. Everybody liked them. A little smaller than I thought, but still fun!
Such a fun toy
They all love them I purchased 4 and I have two friends with cats and gave each of them one and both their cats went crazy over it. Mine also really like the Kong.
My cat loves going in and out of this toy. Would buy it again
He loves it
He loves playing with the squirrel attached to it.
Kitten toy, not for adults
So, I should have looked at the measurements more carefully. The picture shows size compared to an adult cat. This thing is small and while I think my 10 pound cat would fit, I just don't see her enjoying how cramped it is (though in all honesty I haven't tried providing this to her for playing). Overall, I want a bigger tunnel toy so I'll be buying another one.
This is much tinier than expected and makes a LOT of crinkly noises. cat was unenthused.