KONG Play Spaces Haven Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Crinkle|
About This Item
- Cat toy that encourages playtime for double the fun or cuddle time for a short nap.
- Peek-a-boo windows are added for some hide-and-seek excitement.
- Adjustable opening included for varied hunting games for even more fun.
- Reversible pouch provides a rest space and the purr-fect hideaway to meet the privacy needs of your kitty.
- Made of crinkly material to keep your kitty coming back, plus it has a refillable catnip pouch inside.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Turbo Fishing Pole Wand Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Play Cube, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- Hauspanther Atomic Flyers Catnip Chaser Cat Toy, 4 count, Zest$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- dealTurbo Catnip Belly Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Up Hanging Cat Scratcher with Catnip$5.15Chewy Price$8.53List Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tippy Scratch n' Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$28.15Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Collapsible Cat Tunnel Toys, 2-pack$18.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Petstages Tower of Tracks Cat Toy, 3 count$14.48Chewy Price$27.49List Price$13.76Autoship Price
- Scratch Lounge Reversible Replacement Scratch Floor Cat Toy$20.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Since our 14yr old kitty loves sleeping in paper bags, what cat doesn't, this was the perfect solution for replacing paper bags! Pinky loves to look thru the little "windows" whenever she is in it and we walk by her. :) Even though she is 12 lbs. she fits nicely in it. The opening doesn't collapse so it is easy for her to get in and out of it. Highly recommend it!!
My cat loves bags
She loves going in paper bags, and so I bought this. She likes to hide in it during playtime, and it looks better on my floor than a shopping bag. Wire in the opening to keep it open, good purchase
Play spaces haven
I bought it for one of my three adopted cats. He is still very shy. We have had him almost 2 years and still freaks out if something is different in the house. The other 2 cats have checked it out and love it. It’s going to take some time for Carl to come around.
Need to buy another! Cats love it!
I have two cats, but I only bought one, as they never seem to love the same thing and I didn't want to waste money. They didn't like the expensive felted cat cave, so I wasn't sure if this would be something they'd like. Well, they both LOVE it! Thankfully they're taking turns and not trying to fight each other. Am definitely ordering a second so they won't have to take turns anymore.
Too small for adult cats
I expected this to be the same size as a paper grocery bag, but it's quite a bit smaller. My cats are not large, but they don't fit well inside this and have not shown any interest in it at all, although they go crazy over paper bags. Disappointed. This might be a good choice for a small kitten, but not an adult cat.
My grandkitty loves it.She is a fluffy Mainecoon and loves it
unfortunately plastic bags are more appealing
my cat kids love crinkles, so it was great to find a safer crinkle option to redirect their attention from plastic bags. the cat nip inside the hidey was quite alluring on day 1 to sniff, but past that point my 2 11m/o kittena and 2y/o cats ignored the bag. the noise was louder to me than paper bags, for example, so i don't think this purchase was worth it. of course, now that i write this review and photograph it, cat kids are near lol
I bought this toy for my sister who has multiple adult cats. I know cats are finicky about toys, but I wanted to include something in a gift box beside treats. She said that they love it. The catnip pouch hidden in it made it irresistable to one of her cats, and the others played in it or sat on it. They liked the crinkly sound and feel of the house and seemed to have fun with it.
We upgraded from a brown bag
My cats love brown bags and finally I was like ok I need something that won’t shred to pieces. They love hiding in things so this Kong product is perfect!! One of my cats is always playing in it! Highly recommend! I need another one!
good toy, well made
My cat played in it for a few days, then left it alone. I should say. his brother died a month ago, so he is still out of sorts