KONG Play Spaces SeaQuins Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mermaid-inspired play space.
- Crinkles as your kitty crawls inside.
- Designed to stay perched open for easy access.
- Crafted to fulfill your cat’s natural inclination to hide, stalk and play.
- Features a dangling shell toy, reversible sequins and soft plush textures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Witch & Spider Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.95Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Play Spaces Cloud Cat Toy$9.77Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Catnip Infuser Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$9.99Chewy Price
- KONG Flingaroo CATerpillar Cat Toy with Catnip$3.94Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- ZEZE Unicorn Fairy Teaser Cat Toy$9.00Chewy Price
- dealKONG Crackles Gulpz Cat Toy with Catnip$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Notebook Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$8.14Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- KONG Cat Active Curlz Cat Toy, Color Varies, 2 count$3.84Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Petstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
This would be perfect for small kittens. Ours are 7 months old and this toy is way too small for them.
Merkitty Playtime Tail
Zoe absolutely loves this! She always wanted to play inside any bag I brought home but plastic not safe and paper doesn’t hold up to her dives. Tail stays wide open, it’s safe and has given her daily fun to her “Zoomies” time when she races around playing. It’s now part of her playtime routine.
Can We Say: Obsessed?
Some of my cats like to sit on this (usually if you flip it over onto the non-sequined side), but one of my cats cannot get enough of this. They play with it every morning. They love the crinkling noise and burrowing in it. I have another cat who would probably pull off the sequins given the chance, so if you've got a mischievous one, many give this a pass, but I really love this cute, dynamic toy. It is a little small so no one is actually going to fit inside it (unless they're a kitten), but they don't care. They love this toy.
bought for my 3 ferrets!
I bought this for my 3 ferrets to put in their cage and they are obsessed! The sounds it makes when they run in and on it makes them freak out! The little shell gets them to go mad as well! 10 out of 10 recommend.
Play Spaces SeaQuins Cat Toy
My cats really enjoy playing with this cat toy. The sequins are very realistic, and some of my cats try to crawl inside this giant fish! One of them tries to CHEW at the sequins, which worries me a little. Cats love to play with any kind of fabric toy, and this satisfies their curiosity!
Sparkly mermaid tail
Luna loves getting her Chewy deliveries. We got this today and it's very cute. So far she hasn't tried to get inside it except to put her head in. She has been playing with it though. Just like all bags and boxes, she likes to put toys in and take them out, so it's keeping her busy.
bought because of good rating… wish I hadn’t
One of my 2 cats likes to lie on it some of the time, but neither have ever gotten in it and not much play at all with the attached toy
Not for my crew
None of my 6 cats would go inside this thing, which surprised me because they all love their tunnels, crawling into grocery bags, and laying under blankets. A few of them would lay on it, but it basically became a chew toy. After a month of them chewing on it and sequins falling off of it, I had to throw it away. This was just not the item for my feline crew.
My Cat Loves It
She is obsessed with the little shell inside the tail and keeps diving into the tail. It’s so cute to watch her play with it!
Too small, doesn't stay open
This would be such an awesome cat bed/house if it was larger! I guess it is meant for newborn kittens. My one year old is too big.