KONG Puppy Activity Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect toy for puppies with plenty of energy to burn
- Perfect for use with KONG Stuff'N Puppy Easy Treat paste, Puppy Snacks or Puppy Ziggies
- Perfect for use with dogs up to 9 months of age and teaching your puppy fetch
- Soft puppy rubber formula great for soothing gums and patented Denta-Ridges help to clean teeth
- The treat-dispensing feature keeps puppies entertained while enhancing their intellectual development
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKONG Puppy Chew Dog Toy, Pink, Small$7.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.56Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.65Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Pink, Regular$4.28Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.02Chewy Price
- DealKONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Classic Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Fox, Small/Medium$8.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$7.46Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.09Autoship Price
- DealNylabone Teething Pacifier Puppy Chew Toy$8.59Chewy Price$13.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
Keeps them busy for 20 minutes or so
I have 3 yorkies. I bought 2 of these and put one of those buffalo treats in them. It stuck out the end by about 2-3". Long enough for them to check it out. Once they figured out the treat that was sticking out, each took their turn chewing on it for a while and when they walked away from it, one of the other yorkies would steal it. I think it was more entertaining for us to watch "who's got the ball now".
Perfect for my aggressive chewers!
This toy is one of the best ones for my two 7 month old brother/sister chew team! Also, I love Kong and the fact that they're made in USA!
My girls love them. I fill the cracks with Kong Easy Treat and put a chewy treat inside and it keeps them occupied for hours.
Great for even rough chewers
I have a lab puppy and older lab, and this is great. I freeze a little peanut butter in it, and they love it. They are both strong chewers, especially my older one; and they love these. The puppy loves that it bounces too!
Have not used yet. dog had too many toys. Looks tough but wife does think he still will be able to destroy it in a short period of time
We got a bunch of Kong toys for our puppy. This one is a little large for her but she will grow into it. We love the idea that this product is made in the USA and will be supporting this company whenever we are looking for products for our puppy.
Works great at entertaining my puppy while I work, clean, etc.
I ordered the larger size and I'm glad I did. It doesn't roll under the furniture. I've got a 3 month old Cattledog mix with a huge mouth. I would take the smaller size for a toy sized dog (Pomeranian down), but recommend the larger size for any other pups. It's great. Sturdy. I put treats in it too.
Not good for puppy
Heavy and my puppy doesn't like it. Holes in Side where you stuff treat are too big to keep treat in.
Dog Likes It If I Hold It
My 135 lb dog likes this toy but only if I hold it for him. He does not try to roll it around to get smaller treats out but if I stick a larger treat in the opening he really likes that.