The Puppy KONG dog toy is customized for a growing puppy's baby teeth, the unique, all-natural rubber formula is the most gentle within the KONG rubber toy line. Designed to meet the needs of a puppy's 28-baby teeth, it helps teach appropriate chewing behavior while offering enrichment and satisfying a younger pup's instinctual needs while the erratic bounce make it ideal for those pups that just want to play. A stuffed Puppy KONG occupies busy little ones while allowing pet parents the freedom to attend to their unique needs. Want to make crate training easier or extend play time? Be sure to stuff with puppy kibble and a dash of peanut butter. Add to the fun by including KONG Puppy Snacks and top with KONG Puppy Easy Treat.
- Specially made for soothing teething puppies’ gums with all-natural KONG soft puppy rubber.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff’N Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies; freeze for even longer-lasting playtime.
- Its unpredictable bounce is great for energetic puppies, and helps establish appropriate chewing and playing behaviors.
- Recommended by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts; used worldwide for over forty years.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials and available in various sizes and colors to suit your puppy’s personality.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off. Not recommended for puppies over 9 months.
Ships in a variety of random and fun colors!
See all items by KONG