KONG Puppy Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unpredictable bounce is great for energetic puppies and helps establish appropriate chewing and playing behaviors.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Puppy Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Relied upon by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts for over 40 years.
- Specially designed for soothing teething puppies’ gums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.65Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Bunny Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Pink, Regular$4.28Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.56Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.02Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Giraffe Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$7.80Chewy Price
- DealKONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Teething Pacifier Puppy Chew Toy$8.59Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- DealEthical Pet Lil Spots Squeaky Plush Blanket Puppy Toy, Color/Character Varies$6.70Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Twin Pack Petite Ring/Bone Combo Puppy Chew Toy$4.85Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- DealKONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1250 Customer Reviews
Great for pups
These are really great. If you need a break and your dog is into food rewards this is perfect. You can fill this with a variety of things, kibble, treats, frozen pumpkin, frozen yogurt, peanut butter, frozen broth and kibble, canned food etc. Tons of options. I've read it's great for mental stimulation. I am not sure how true that is, but it's fun for the pups and gives mom/dad a small reprieve. I do want to mention that it is important to read the dimensions of these things. I bought a small for my husky pup and thought it would be okay. This thing is super small. That is my fault though, I should have seen what size it actually is and ordered two sizes larger. For reference, she was 9 weeks when we got this and about 16 pounds and I ordered a small. I would probably order a Large if i could go back and do it again.
I know this is made of 100% natural rubber but honestly it stinks so bad I had to throw it away. It smells like a roomful of old tires. No way would I give this to my dog to chew on. Maybe the larger sizes are different but this puppy size is unbearable. I guess it's not toxic but it certainly smells like it. Overpowering.
Not Just For Puppies
Our new rescue dog, Ginsberg, has no teeth at all. At ten years, he's still very playful, and wildly interested in food, so this Kong is perfect for him. I stuff it with treats, and let him gnaw and drool and kick it around to his heart's content!
My Puppy was chewing everything and this has declined any chewing on clothes, furniture, or walls. This has kept them occupied and happy! Would so recommend and the treats too go in it too!
love love love
This toy is a classic for a reason. I absolutely love incorporating enrichment into my pup’s daily routines and this kong never disappoints. Holds up so well in the freezer and dishwasher. A+ for us.
kong toy for puppy
Bought this to keep my puppy busy while she is going through the puppy chewing stage. Very sturdy, keeps her busy and has held up well. Would have bought one size larger, as she has grown so fast.
Boring and mess
Really messy to put treats in. Squeeze cheese, peanut butter or squares of cheese. If not filled with treats my dogs want nothing to do with them.
Tough, bouncy, and fun!
Our puppy loves his Kong! We put treats or peanut butter in it and he'll play until it's empty. Great for chewing too! We'll upgrade to the black one when he gets bigger for sure.
Tiny but Mighty
I would probably recommend getting a medium size for a west highland white terrier. The small was too small. It makes a great chew toy as well.
Review of toy
My mommy loves is kong!! Got the extra small for her since she's a chihuahua and she absolutely loves running after it and catching it since it bounces everywhere!! Thank you for having what we need and getting it easily shipped!! Thank you chewy!!