KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in pink or blue—color ships at random for a fun element of surprise.
- Interactive game that keeps your energetic puppy entertained, while enhancing his intellectual development.
- KONG's soft rubber formula helps soothe sore gums from teething.
- Specially designed for puppies up to 9 months old.
- Perfect for use with KONG Puppy Easy Treat, Puppy Snacks or Puppy Ziggies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Puppy Binkie Chew Dog Toy, Pink, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Bunny Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- KONG Stuffable Puppy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Activity Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Chew Dog Toy, Pink, X-Small$6.99Chewy Price
- dealNylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$9.69Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Diamond Teething Ring Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
448 Customer Reviews
They don’t care for it
The only reason why I say 3 stars is because out of 3 dogs not one of them wants anything to do with it. Not sure why when I tried multiple different types of treats. They just care less about it.
This is a wonderful product
My 4 month old puppy (boxer/pit mix? Not sure) loves to nip at everything so i decided to buy the pink kong bone for her. She absolutely loves it , i can put a little peanut butter at the ends and it distracts her for atleast 15 to 20 minutes!So far, she hasnt been able to destroy it! Shes got 3 kong products and loves them all!
so difficult for my dogs
I have 8 dogs, different breeds, different size. Once you try to insert a treat in there, it is extremely difficult for them to get out. We have tried other things like small treats. Perhaps, we are doing it wrong, however, I just feel like we spend a good amount of money on this toy. Have numerous kind of toys from Kong and we love them; it’s just this one I think.
Not good for a puppy that likes to chew!
We've normally had really good luck with Kong -- plushes are durable, rubber Kongs seem to last, but these goodie bones which are for "beginner to light chewers" are quite flimsy. Our puppy (a Westie) tore it up very quickly. Wouldn't recommend this goodie bone, maybe the "classic" or "extreme" versions are better?
love this bone
Very sturdy. My dog loves this. Satisfying for her to chew. She redirects from what she's not supposed to chew to this
Did not last for our puppy
Pup is 4 months and is a GSD-boxer mix. Used it a handful of times and placed dental sticks in it before pup destroyed it. Very soft - did not last. Wasn't able to pick a color and got blue, for anyone curious.
Love this i still use it to this day!!! I use it for our puppy and our older dog and they both love it!!
Strong and durable
This is the least favorite of our puppy's chew toys. It is more dense with less give than the others. I think it is just a bit harder for him to squeeze to get treats out of the ends. He is a dachshund and 11 weeks old. Perhaps this will be more interesting to him when he is a bit bigger and especially when he starts teething. I fill the ends with crunchy treats but he usually quits before he gets them all out. Only real change is I would like color choice or neutral colors available. Our male dachshund got this in blue, only one not pink of 3 I ordered.
Puppy Kong Bones
I give these to my adult German Shepherd and Weimaraner - I put Blue Buffalo Sticks or peanut butter in them - my dogs love them - I put them away after they've cleaned them out though because my German Shepherd would chew them to pieces.
Not for strong pups
My 8 month old Pyrenees mix destroyed this within a few minutes. I’m still picking up pieces in my backyard. It’s probably best for smaller dogs.