KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for a puppy's mouth and for use with dogs up to nine months of age
- Exclusive Denta-Ridges gently clean teeth and soothe sore gums when chewed
- Extra-effective and fun with KONG Puppy Easy Treat inside the grooves
- Soft puppy rubber formula is great for soothing gums
- Color ships at random
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$29.51List Price
- KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- KONG Stuffable Puppy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Binkie Chew Dog Toy, Pink, Medium$10.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Regular$9.27Chewy Price$12.89List Price
- KONG Puppy Chew Dog Toy, Pink, Small$7.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$9.06Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Twin Pack Petite Ring/Bone Combo Puppy Chew Toy$4.92Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Sweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Dog Chew Toy, Blue Grotto$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
344 Customer Reviews
Sound in theory, pup uninterested
I really thought this design would interest my pup, with the softer rubber ridges. I tried smearing PB between them and everything, but she really just doesn't care for any Kong toys. Maybe she will once she's done teething? I don't know what about them puts her off, but this one gets ignored no matter how I gussy it up.
My puppies love their kongs, but I personally feel as though this long is too small to fit anything other than a Kong can to squirt into it. That’s great but I personally don’t want to continue to buy a can of Kong when all of the other Kong have enough space to fill theirs with a small scoop of peanut butter mixed into their normal kibble. Again, it’s a great product and my dogs love it, it’s just a little difficult to fill so if you don’t want to buy extra Kong spray then grab a bigger long that works just as well.
Good for teething
Good density for chewing puppy. Seems well made, even though soft for her teeth there are no signs of wear after hours of chomping.
Perfect for my little man
My little tiny but mighty 2lb 6wk old Frenchie is teething like crazy and as soon as I gave him this he loved it! It’s squishy enough so it feels good on his teeth and light enough for him to carry it around! I’m so happy I was sent the blue one. I love that it rolls around because it keeps him entertained.
Great for puppies
This is a durable toy For my 12 week old Cane Corso puppy. He loves licking the peanut butter King Easy Treat out of the crevices. Money well spent!
Durable for average Puppy chewers
My puppy loves this rubber chew toy. She loves the way it unpredictably bounces. She is not an aggressive chewer, but she is a constant chewer. She is currently teething and this rubber toy is one of her “go to” favorite toys. I didn’t read the description of the toy close enough to realize that it comes in both pink and blue, and the color is randomly chosen . I thought I ordered pink, but received blue. That is when I re-read the description and realized that I’m an idiot. Although, it is probably good that I didn’t originally see that the color is random because then I most likely would not have ordered it, and my puppy would have missed out. I whole-heartedly recommend this chew toy for puppies, especially small, non-aggressive chewers.
Puppy likes it, gets bored of it easily though.
She likes it, mostly if I put the Kong easy treat in the cracks and freeze it, but without that she loses interest pretty quickly. She will occasionally grab it from the pile and chew on it, and it seems to be great for teething when she chooses it. I'd say it's a great chew toy for puppies, I just think my puppy is more motivated by squeaky/crinkly plush toys than this.
My puppy not at all interested. Just seems to be nothing that he cares for. Could be my puppy but, I have a few other ones and he loves them. They are shaped different.
This item is perfect for those puppy teeth! This teething ring keeps our pup occupied and away from shoes.
Our tiny little 2.6 pound 3 month old Maltipoo is teething right now and she has not put this teething stick down since she got it! She loves it and we love that she loves it!