KONG Puzzlements Pockets Cat Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Catnip||Crinkle||Exercise, Feather||Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Mice Toys||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Teasers & Wands||Games & Puzzles|
About This Item
- Unique puzzle cat toy.
- Features 9 different play pockets.
- Includes attached catnip mouse toy.
- Crafted using a crinkle material for extra fun.
- Equipped with an attached ball of yarn toy that rattles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- KONG Infused Cat Gyro Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Pride Interactive Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Cat Activity Bee Hive Design Treat Dispenser Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Wobble Bottle Cat Toy with Catnip$13.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- FurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Hexagon Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Catit Groovy Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Blue$19.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Agent Meowlder loves this mat! He is not a box guy, I know, WHA???!!?!?! But he goes crazy for plastic bags! (I've been trying to explain the impacts on the environment) This mat has the best crinkle to it, it sounds like plastic bags (maybe I can stop collecting them). And he loves the pockets. He likes to paw toys and snacks out from them. It is also a nice place to nap.
Pepper loves this!
My cat Pepper LOVES this. He is hard to please and to maintain interest in toys. But since he’s very food motivated, I hide dry food in the pockets and sprinkle kibbles on top and he’s happy for a long time! Haven’t tried hiding toys in the pockets yet.
Cool play toy
I never really thought our 8 month old kitten would even look at this, but she LOVES it! She actually moves it around with her.
Sorry . This is not worth it. It’s so small and really isn’t engaging
Not much of a hit, but decent product
I personally thought our cat would love me hiding his treats in the little pockets, but he showed very little interest in any part of this toy, perhaps because it crinkles. However, it's decently made and a good idea.
New Favorite Toy
Our boy loves to play with the ball on a string that’s attached to the blanket. When he’s done, he takes a nap on it! He hasn’t really explored the pockets, but he’s thoroughly enjoying the toy. Hidden benefit: It’s the one ball that he can’t lose under the couch!
They liked it the very first day but
They liked it the very first day but don't play with it after that one day even with extra catnip added
I've got two cats and the one who is typically NOT treat/food motivated actually loves this challenge. He hates most toys that make noise, but these pockets have crinkle paper in them and he loves that. He loves stuffing his hands in the pockets and pulling out treats, food, catnip. He loves rolling around on it. I love that the pockets open at different angles, so he has to go at it from different sides. He's weirdly fascinated by this and that makes me happy. In fact, when my other cat starts closing in on it, he lays on top of it and doesn't share. I might have to get a second one.
Our cat loves playing with the mat as well as laying on it to take a snooze.
Both cats like this mat
It arrived today and both of my cats have already napped on it and played with it.