KONG Quest Wishbone Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treat dispensing toy keeps your dog busy and entertained.
- You choose your size and the color ships at random—colors include blue, orange, pink, purple and green.
- Stuff with treats or kibble to simulate natural foraging behaviors and extend treat time.
- Brightly colored and flexible material.
- Unique design keeps your dog challenged and engaged.
Click here for stuffing treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Orange, 3-in$4.14Chewy Price$4.46List Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tuff Tosser Dog Toy, 3-in$5.69Chewy Price$6.40List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Trident Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$14.73Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Starmark Swing 'n Fling Chew Ball Dog Toy$13.01Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.59Chewy Price$12.39List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- Starmark Everlasting Treat Wheeler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$16.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$6.08Chewy Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Starmark Everlasting Bento Ball with Dental Treat Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Training||Water Toy||Training||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Balls|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
187 Customer Reviews
Cleaning of product
I bought these kongs to fill with peanut butter, banana and boiled chicken. Absolutely can not get inside corners completely cleaned if food. Germy
I love wishbones
My dog Daisy brings this to me and drops it on the floor until I fill it with food, she's one sweet smart beagle. She loves her wishbones
For smaller dogs
I would recommend this toy for smaller dogs. I was excited to buy it to put peanut butter in it, but turns out it is made on the softer side, so my 18mos old bulldog/mastiff literally ate half of it within the first hour!! I guess he’s too rough for these types of toys. I’ll stick with the Nylabones.
LOVE KONG QUEST
My dogs love these! I stuff them with kibble, green beans, blueberries and seal with wet dog food and freeze. The shape is great for stuffing and the dogs don’t get frustrated with these like the do the Kong classic. Wish I could find more of the Quest style toys.
Soft Kong x 2
These are great for in the house. I use them exclusively for tossing. I bought 2 so I can toss one and teach my dog to drop it when I throw the other one. She loves them and they are easy for me to hold on to. Balls just don't work for me.
Keeps them busy
I have 2 Golden Retrievers. I fill the wishbone with treats and it keeps them busy for a long time. One girl is quick, but the other will keep at it long after the food is gone. Does not survive the dishwasher. Ruined one. Must hand wash
just okay, but not a favorite
My boy liked these toys but I thought they were very hard to fill with peanut butter or anything and not get it everywhere. It’s open on both sides of the toy, so it just kinda leaks out the back of the toy. I also bought the bone toy but they started to deteriorate so I threw them away. After awhile of not being able to keep peanut butter in these, my boy lost interest. I threw them away with the bones or I would’ve requested a return.
Not for heavy chewers
Price was great and shipping was quick but these are definitely too flimsy for a heavy chewer. 5 minutes in and the whole end was chewed and bitten off.
I’ve purchased the smaller version of this for years. The small one is apparently no longer available so I bought this one and it’s simply too big for my 30 pound dog. She has no interest.
Not what I expect from Kong
Got this for my 5 mo Pyrenean Mastiff pup to put treats in. She is not a big chewer and looses patience with trying to get treats out of a Kong bone. She can easily get treats out of this toy but the plastic does not hold up as well as other Kong toys and bits of plastic start breaking off it fairly quickly.