KONG Rambler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two toys come together in one, creative toy built to challenge your pup.
- Tennis ball entices play as it moves along the inner track.
- Squeakers hold your dog's attention and keep her head in the game.
- Ideal for interactive games and bonding sessions with your companion.
- Ships in a variety of fun colors for a unique surprise.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$10.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$5.65Chewy Price
- KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$8.56Chewy Price
- DealKONG Classic Dog Toy, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy, Medium$13.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$5.49Chewy Price$8.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
416 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this.
My active 3 year old shepherd mix is a big chewer. I wanted something that he couldn't destroy and would keep him mentally and physically challenged. He was a little skittish at first because of the squeaking, but it is now his favorite toy. It's challenging to hold in his mouth, but that is fine because it falls to the floor and he starts chasing it. Sometimes he plays totally independent chasing it all over the living room. I'll be getting a second one that can get dirty to play with outside!
My dog ate it!
My dog enjoyed this toy for about 2 weeks. He got the tennis ball out, chewed it in half and then ate the rest!
Ball too small
Nice toy. My adult German Shepherd loves it. He was as able to get the small tennis ball out. If the tennis ball wears out how you replace it?
I absolutely love this ball! My dog chews up every single toy he get within a couple hours, but not this ball!!! I can honestly say he had this ball for 2 years. The inside ball fell out within a couple of weeks, and we lost it. But then he would just run around with this ball and show it off. He would play and play with this bar but he would not chew it up. Then one day after 2 years he started to chew it and it was gone within a week. I've been trying to get another one but they're always out. I'm just waiting for them to come back and stock...
My GSD puppy Tessa is obsessed with balls, she loves carrying one in mouth a pushing another around with her feet and trying to pull it out or push it under anything and everything. She's a princess and knows what she likes and she loves this. I take all her balls and put them around it and then she tumbles around trying to get them out.
Love it/Like it ?
I have 2 lovely fur faces that LOVE to play, not necessarily with each other though. They are both over 100lbs. Luke has a huge smile, Simon has a nice smile. Simon figured out how to get the ball out within 10 minutes, if not less. Luke likes the toy best when the ball is in it! The first thing we need to do is buy another Rambler. More importantly though, we need to know what size ball to replace in our original and buy extras since Simon likes to hide things from his brother.
Eh. Not a favorite toy, but an occasional toy
I bought one prior for a jrt, but it was chewed up within the week to find the squeaker. It can be a difficult toy to know they are chewing up until they get quite a bit off. Bought another for the new puppy and it's great, but the inner ball falls out quite a bit and once that happens then it comes out more easily each time. Overall, it keeps him amused, but not for long.
Inner ball gets stuck
So I bought this knowing their was a good chance the inner ball wouldn't rotate like other reviews say. Sure enough it doesn't but my dog really likes this toy. She rolls it around like a soccer ball.. The outer ball squeaks are cute and she bites the inner ball and carries it around. I'm hoping it will loosen up a little over time. It's only been a week so we shall see
Dogs who love Balls
Great fun toy for dogs who like to play. My American Staffordshire Terriers love playing with balls and keeping them in his mouth. This toy kept him busy for about an hour. As he carried it from outside to inside the house, the teeth marks made it easier for him to chew it and soon after... Well his fun had ended within one day :(
Not for chewers
Disappointed by this Kong toy. My pup is a chewer, but thought something from Kong would be able to withstand it. Nope. My pup started biting off bits from the side within minutes, after getting frustrated by not being able to get the ball out. He'd eat the whole thing if we let him. Yum, plastic.