KONG Refillable Squirrel Catnip Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- KONG refillables have a compartment to hold fresh catnip securely in place.
- Comes with a vile of KONG's Premium North American Catnip that can be stored in the freezer to keep it fresh.
- Irresistible scent, texture and shape your pal will go head over paws for.
- Soft plush catnip toy is washable with the catnip removed.
- When the catnip scent starts to fade, simply add more fresh catnip for another round of fun!
For Refill Catnip: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$4.80Chewy Price
- SmartCat Toy Box Balls, Color Varies, 3 Pack$2.41Chewy Price$2.49List Price
- dealFrisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Bergan Scratcher Replacement Pads, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price
- KONG Refillable Feather Top Carrot Catnip Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Refillable Beaver Catnip Cat Toy$4.06Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Naturals Crinkle Ball with Feathers Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Skinneeez Friend Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.39Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Wool Pom Poms Cat Toy with Catnip$3.09Chewy Price$3.89List Price
- dealPetSafe Funkitty Egg-Cersizer Treat Dispenser Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealScratch Lounge Reversible Replacement Scratch Floor Cat Toy$20.74Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
247 Customer Reviews
I did not think that this squirrel toy was going to be of any particular interest to my cat, I mostly bought it because I thought it was funny and for a few bucks, why not? She also loves the refillable mice from Kong so I figured it could be worth a shot. It was. It brings endless giggles to see my cat wander around with her “catch” and show it off. It’s a new favorite fetch toy, and with the Meowijuana honeysuckle catnip blend it gets her “stoned” on a regular basis. It’s truly a sight to see with her proudly walking around with this tiny squirrel hanging from her mouth.
A NEW KING KONG IS A KITTY LOVE TOY
My Cats LOVE this toy! Especially when it has fresh Catnip(which comes included!)! This is a must have for every Kitty no matter what age. Ten Stars for “King Kong!”
My cat's favorite toy.
Quinze loves his squirrel. We play fetch each night before bedtime. I tell him to go get squirrel, and he knows exactly which toy it is...I have to have a back up supply to replace the old one. Highly recommended by Quin
Always a winner.
This is a replacement for the one Olivia wore out. Lol she LOVES this squirrel!
They LOVE this
This is my cats favorite catnip stuffed animal. A small size, but the bushy tail gets them.
Kitten loves it!
At first I was hesitant to buy it for my kitten but Mila (my kitten) loves this squirrel with or without catnip. I would throw it and she chases after it and grabs it with her mouth and runs with it. I am planning to buy another one for my other cat who also was interested in it, which was a shocker because he has a lot of different refillable catnip toy but barely touches them. I will buy another one for my other cat!
The tail is a disaster
The idea of a refillable catnip toy is a big hit in our house. Our 2 boys love their refillables. This squirrel had to be confiscated very quickly. The tail hair was coming off and getting stuck in my cats mouths. They loved the squirrel but I can’t stand the thought of the plastic string hair getting stuck in their little bellies.
this squirrel is my cats absolute favorite toy! He has already destroyed two and is on his third. it's the only toy he consistently chooses. The tail is bushy/furry, and he loves to pull it off, roll around, and eat through it to the catnip. He's never showed as much interest in a catnip toy as he does this one! He's a fat boy with CH so he can't jump and plays on the floor, so this is a great one for him to roll around with and play with on his own terms. He's not much of a hunter, but will hunt this squirrel down day and night!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
I'm on my fifth squirrel
This is my cat's favorite toy, he is very picky when it comes to toys but this squirrel is his favorite. He has gone through 4 and at this point I buy multiples at a time to make sure he'll always have one.
No Interest Whatever
How can this be? This toy contains catnip! Neither of my cats are the least bit interested. I guess I'll donate it. The strange thing is I have another little toy similar to that, but 1/3 the size and has no catnip. My 9-month kitten loves it! He loves me to toss it to him. He catches it in his mouth and goes crazy. I was really looking for something else like that, but this isn't it.