KONG Refillables Purrsonality Spoiled Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spoiled cat plush toy is ready for playtime.
- Easy-open pouch means you can fill and refill the toy with catnip.
- Crinkle sounds also help keep your furry friend engaged and exercised.
- Premium catnip included, so she’ll feel spoiled right away.
- Collect all the Purrsonality characters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Pre-Workout & Protein Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Gym Bouncy Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Yoga Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$9.55Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Frisco Dance Girls Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$8.21Chewy Price
- Disney Goofy Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Easter Bunny & Chick Kicker Cat Toy, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.24Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
My cat’s favorite toy!
This is my cats absolute favorite toy! I don’t know if it’s the crinkle or the size but he loves it!
Great cat toy!
I love toys you can fill up because my cat Cheeto likes silvervine so I got the kitty crack and some meowjuana catnip plus silvervine to fill this and he cuddles it and rubs his face up against it and loves it so much!
MY TWO "GIRLS" LOVE THIS
Okay, so it was filled with catnip and they walked around with it and then passed out. They did not want to part with it either. Too funny.
They could all have been free, still not worth a dime!
I recently purchased 2 of these very cute toys while Chewy had a buy 2, get 1 free sale going on. My 2 Ragdolls absolutely love catnip, and anytime I can find a toy that has a refillable pocket for the nip, I scoop it up as it does prolong the life of the toy. When the box arrived a couple of days ago, I couldn't open it fast enough. My girls know what a Chewy box looks like, so they know it's for them and want what's inside NOW. I quickly tore the box open, was pleased to see that each toy came with it's own small bottle of catnip, and proceeded to stuff 2 of the toy's pockets with the nip. I didn't notice the familiar odor of nip as I did so, but blamed it on my allergies. I threw each of my girls their own toy, and I could read the disappointment all over their sweet faces. They looked at me like "is this a joke?", and just sat there waiting for their toys. I then sprinkled some of the catnip into 2 cardboard boxes, one for each, and put them down in front of them. They both took a few sniffs, never took a bite, and then just walked away, giving me some sad and mad glances as they left me. They BOTH avoided me for the rest of the day and night, making ME feel like a bad mommy. I don't know what was in those bottles, but it was either very old catnip or some weeds from behind Chewy's store. You had 3 very disappointed females in my house that night. Wouldn't recommend this product if they were all free. Maybe adding a free one was a way to get rid of bad inventory? Sorry Chewy, this was a bad buy.
my cats didn’t like it but it’s good
I’m a big fan of KONGs refillable catnip toys. My cats didn’t like this one. I think it’s the material. They’re a huge fan of the soft plush toys and this is different material. Probably because they’re not able to bite this with full force lol.
He loves it !!!!
Our cat loves this toy....just as he loves all his kong refillables!!! Yes!..he has them all !!! I refill with fresh Kong catnip about once a month and it keeps him happy !!! I do love it that the toys can be refilled and Kong refillables are the only toys I buy for him because he loves them!! I wish Kong would make some new ones!!!
This is my kitties favorite toy. It crinkles, too which was a nice surprise.
Cats are tearing it up
Cats are tearing all of this kind of toy up. It’s because of the catnip. They love it so much can’t keep the catnip in it
Loved at first
Just like most cats got tired of toy quickly even tho I added more catnip. They played with this toy three days tops. Was not worth the price even if they would have liked it. It’s a lot smaller than the picture depicts.
This is a super cute toy. It comes with catnip that can be slipped inside its body. But I think the material must be too thick or something; the cats don't notice the catnip at all and never play with it.