KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large
About This Item
- Ring-shaped rubber chew toy is a canine favorite.
- Invites active chewing behavior and satisfies natural instincts.
- Nubbly bumps help promote healthy teeth and gums.
- Made from extremely durable KONG extreme rubber.
- Built to withstand lots of heavy use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tennis Ball with Rubber Sleeve, Medium$4.98Chewy Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealKONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy, Large$14.72Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, X-Large$35.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- KONG Twistz Ring Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Indestructible Dawg Nut Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, XL$16.57Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Training, Tough Chewer||Training|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Daisy’s favorite toy
My dogs love this toy. It’s lasts pretty long, maybe a couple months before they chew through it si I always have a backup. They love playing tug-o-war but one eventually gets it and then won’t share. I tried giving each dog their own but they always want the same one the other has. It keeps them busy in the evenings. They just really love it. I was disappointed that the red was unavailable, black toys in a dark room are easy to trip over.
RAMSEY WAS SO EXCITED TO GET THIS RING CHEW. THE PROBLEM IS HE ATE A PLUG OUT OF IT WITHIN 5 MINUTES. I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE HOURS OF FUN TOSSING AND RETRIEVING. I'LL HAVE TO LOOK A LITTLE HARDER FOR A NEW ONE.
Not for aggressive or big chewers.
Dog loved it, but one knob, then two, then more chewed off in less than 10 minutes. Onward with my quest for a truely good chew toy for tough chewers. Would be great for small dogs, but my guy only weights 51 lbs.
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this since most chew toys are destroyed easily by my power chewer. This toy has stood up to her jaws of steel and even is the type of plastic my pets dentist prefers for her teeth!
Durable toy for super chewer
Our large dog is a super chewer and she loves this toy. So far, she has not been able to break any chunks off. We love that it is durable and does not make noise. She can chew on it while also having room to "hold" it where she wants it with a paw. Our kids also like to use it to roll/tumble around for the dog during play.
This lasted about an hour!!
This kong ring lasted about an hour with my pitbull. He was able to remove every single ball from this ring. This would be good for not so powerful chewers.
Great chew/tug-a-war toy
Both my Frenchie and English Bulldog love to chew and play together with it!!!!
Not that strong
My 18 month old yellow lab chewed pieces off of this in less than 5 minutes. This is the second black kong toy we bought him that was a waste of our money. These are definitely not as strong as they claim to be.
This is great it wont damage the floors when my pup tosses it around but its not being torn up like other chews.
Skip this, should have kept my money.
This item was delivered today and my puppy has had it for less than two hours and large chunks have already come off of it. Very, very disappointed.