KONG Ring Dog Toy
About This Item
- All-natural red rubber ring toy, built for long-lasting engagement to keep your furry pal happy, busy and entertained for hours.
- Designed to encourage positive play and teach your puppy healthy chewing habits from an early age while discouraging destructive chewing.
- Nubs help to clean teeth and reduce plaque and tartar while promoting healthy teeth and gums.
- The rubber toy is a great way to have more interactive fun with your pal—just flick it and let your furry best friend try and catch it.
- Withstands hours of fun whether it be out in an open field or at the beach.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.10Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy, Large$15.00Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, X-Large$35.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Ora Play Denta-Saurus Mint Tough Dog Chew Toy, Alligator$4.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$5.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy, Gorilla, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy, Medium$14.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Dental||Training|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
329 Customer Reviews
Love this product great for teething puppies
I have two dogs a cocker spaniel, but she is small for her breed and that smaller than we thought we would, but we love her and I also have a lab. So the difference in size is very large so we try to find toys that work for both of them, and we bought them the large and small and they both of them. It keeps them occupied and they don’t fight over cause they each have one. I love how you can pick the size.
Soft chewy ring! Perfect size!
We needed to replace an old BarkBox hard plastic and rubber chewy ring with something similar that wouldn't tear up our Frenchie's mouth. The Medium/Large size seems perfect for him as it isn't too large for him to pick up. The design and squishy material allows for more play-time, less fatigue, and less irritated gums than the old toy. Big fans of this one. It's also really easy to clean!
Great for heavy chewers
It took our Terrier mix puppy a long time before she finally bit into the smaller version of this, so I got her this larger size this time. So far so good. I've bought several other so-called heavy chewers toys that she's destroyed in the same day (and I returned for a refund), so it's nice to have one that's truly sturdy.
Bouncy and fun
Good fetch toy and my Labrador hasn’t destroyed it yet with his aggressive chewing. It’s now among his handful of favorite toys.
Bug’s bed buddy
My Sheppard pup loves squeaky toys. It really surprised my husband and I that he takes this ring to bed with him. It’s the first toy he mouths in the morning and the last toy he mouths at night.
Great toy for aggressive chewers.
I bought 3 of the red Kong toys for my aggressive chewers but this one is they’re favorite! I’ve had it about a week now and they haven’t chewed it into pieces. I previously bought the black Kong bone and it’s not indestructible.
She Loves It!
Never bought this for my OEB because I didn’t think she’d be interested in it. Bought as a fluke with last order and she LOVES IT! Carries it around everywhere, even brought it to bed with her. She doesn’t chomp on this like here other toys, so it’s lasting! Anybody with an extreme chewer knows about that. Anyway, we are very pleased with it. Good quality toy. Will be buying again.
Very sturdy and fun
My dog is one aggressive chewers but Kong toys always last him months. This is his new second favorite only to a big stick looking toy that you can stuff snacks inside
Good for chewing.
My puppy really likes this toy, because he is into chewing stuff. He also likes to throw it and sometimes it rolls.
Nice but not for big chewers!
I bought this for my son’s dachshund, a powerful chewer, specially because I like KONG toys. He loved it and he plays with it. BUT after one day, he had bitten pieces of the toy. I will have to throw it away, unfortunately. I thought a KONG toy would be harder to destroy!