KONG Rip-Stop Insulated Dog Blanket Coat
About This Item
- This doggy blanket coat comes in multiple sizes and colors to help protect your pal in less-than-perfect weather conditions.
- Made from durable rip-stop nylon, designed to prevent tearing and ripping.
- Water-resistant and lined with polar fleece, helping to keep your pal dry and warm.
- Includes high-visibility reflective details to help your pooch be more easily seen when out for walks.
- Adjustable chest and belly straps with locking clasps make it easier to get the perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Soft Sherpa Dog & Cat Coat, Oatmeal, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cinching Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Black/Red Plaid, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Reflective Parka 420D Waterproof Heavyweight Winter Dog Coat, Black/Charcoal, Large$39.99Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Raincoat, Green, Medium$59.00Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Kodiak Insulated Dog Coat, Red Plaid, Small$26.45Chewy Price$29.24List Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, Small$45.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat, Ink Blue, Small$35.95Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, New York Mets, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Easy "blanket" coat
Duchess LilyBelle is an old gal, and has issues with my picking up her feet to put on cloths, that she LOVES to wear. And she loves the cold weather,and rain... And walks. This is super easy to get on her, the buckles are a little stiff to get off (but that's good!), reflective, easy to clean, keeps her dry on rainy walks, keeps her warm on chilly walks - and was a decent price! And she looks snazzy in it.
fits them perfect
Ready for the winter weather! Live in Texas and the winter storm that we had last week left them a bit chilly. Now they’re prepared! The girls normally wear Large so I ordered Large. Fits both of them perfectly. As far as measurements I didn’t go by the measurements listed. I went with what I’ve fitted on them at the pet-store, luckily they wear the same size.
Great jacket, don’t like prominent logo and sizing is a little off
Langston is dashing in his new red coat! My little guy is 53 pounds of short, long, stoutness. His chest girth is 28” which put us between the L and XL. I went for the XL because dog clothes always seem to run small. It was huuuuuge, it literally looked like a horse blanket on him. So I exchanged it for the large, which fits beautifully, even has some room to spare. Chewy’s customer service was wonderful, as always. Last thing: the coat has a big Kong logo on it, and I’m never a fan of that.
What a great purchase!!
My little girl loves being outside in the snow but with the crazy cold snaps, she would come in shivering or have to come in sooner than she wanted too. This coat keeps her toasty warm, is water proof, and has reflecting details. It's easy to put on and take off, and my baby girl loves it! Daisy was at the bigger end of a medium and I decided to by a large, which ended up being the perfect decision. I absolutely love this coat and highly recommend it.
This coat is solid, warm, and SUPER easy to get on and off. It's so quick to slip on and off, so I don't have to struggle forever in the morning when I need to get going. The buckles even lock - I didn't know and accidentally engaged it, but I was happy to find that feature!
Fenrir's Favorite Coat
Truthfully, my dog doesn't typically like being wrapped up or wearing anything, but this coat is an exception. He gets comfortable when we out this on him and it keeps his senior bones warm. Since it's Kong, we also know the product will be nigh on indestructible.
I love the coat because it's warm, comfortable to wear, easy to get on, well-made and nice looking. As another reviewer mentioned, the clasps are a bit difficult to undo but they seem to be getting easier as they get broken in!
I purchased the coats for both of my dogs they keep of rain off but with fleece lining they stay worm. I have a bit of difficult unsnapping when my fingers are cold. My dogs are fussy and don't like heavy coats. This King is just perfect for my two spoiled rescue dogs.
Not a great fit
I adopted a puppy from texas who is not use to the new england weather I bought 2 of this product one a x large due to the measurements listed and a medium after as x large was to big needless to say my puppy does not like the barn coat every time I put it on him he just starts biting at it to remove I to
Glad I purchased
Was great to have during our recent polar wave. The adjustable straps made it possible to fit my greyhounds body. Easy to get on and off. I would recommend.