KONG Scout Travel Day Dog Pack, Red/Gray
About This Item
- Contoured design for a comfortable fit.
- Breathable mesh top helps keep your pup cool.
- Features 2 roomy saddle bags with zippered openings.
- Reinforced padded rescue handle for quick retrieval.
- Convenient dual-poop bag exits help you clean things up in a jiffy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ripstop Dog Life Jacket, Pink, X-Large$25.99Chewy Price
- Mountainsmith K-9 Dog Pack, Lava Red, Small$62.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Pink, Medium$11.34Chewy Price
- Kurgo Baxter Dog Backpack, Baxter, Black/Orange$59.95Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Adventure Dog Backpack, Graphite, Medium$33.65Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- OneTigris Mammoth Dog Pack, Coyote Brown, Small$37.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- EzyDog High Performance Summit Dog Backpack, Medium$79.00Chewy Price
- OneTigris Cotton Canvas Dog Backpack, Brown$35.98Chewy Price
- Kurgo RSG Dog Pack Pannier, Black$27.99Chewy Price
- Carhartt Dog Safety Vest, Orange/Brown, Small$44.99Chewy Price
- SafetyPUP XD Urban Reflective Dog Vest, Yellow, Small$16.95Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- OneTigris Eureka K9 Dog Backpack, Ranger Green, X-Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Perfect for the working dog
Perfect for walks and hikes for traditional working dog breeds. I use this on my husky. She carries a bottle of water and my phone plus extra poop bags. I don't overload it. Works great. I used it at least 10 times so far. Pockets are big.
Well Made Backpack
I got this backpack, and it's so nicely made. I love the poop bag holders, and the handle is convenient. I got this for my pug for hikes, when I don't want to hold his toys/water/treats, and most of all because The Dog Whisperer suggests it to tire out your dog more. It works, and also Gizmo feels like he has a job and is so focused and calm. He doesn't get so distracted anymore. I took him to the creek and he is so relaxed. Only thing though: the neck strap doesn't adjust/if you have a boy dog like I do, be careful when adjusting one of the straps because it goes over their boy parts.
Grocery bag helper
We bought this pack for our Chessie to help us take groceries from the garage upstairs to the kitchen. We are seniors and steps are challenging. I load the pack in the garage, my husband is upstairs in the kitchen, he calls Moose who goes upstairs and gets rewarded, hubby empties the pack, I call him back to the garage and we start over. Moose is happy to have this job! My only comment on the pack is that the saddlebags could be larger. The pack fits well, there's lots of adjustments, but it needs to be loaded evenly to keep it centered. Happy with it!
I bought this for our beagle mix. She requires a lot of excercise so with this we can load her up. Hopefully a few less miles.
Good storage but broke first day
The first time I took my dog hiking with this harness, the hoop where the leash attaches broke, thankfully she didn’t run away. I like the storage space but the straps wouldn’t stay tight and they kept loosening. Also the “poop bag holder” is just for looks. It is sewn shut. You can’t get bags through the hole. It’s literally not even a hole.