KONG Signature Crunch Rope Single Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The need to crunch down on this toy will satisfy your pal’s natural instincts.
- This stretchy sock exterior means playtime can last a lot longer.
- Knots make for long enjoyable tug sessions.
- At 1 foot in length with 2 knots, your pup will be in heaven.
- Appropriate chewing is encouraged by soft, durable material.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.56Chewy Price$5.47List Price
- KONG Signature Dual Knot & Ball Tug Rope Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Double Handle Grip Dog Toy$5.76Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Dura-Fused Leather Jungle Dog Toy, Character Varies$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Large$19.42Chewy Price$29.89List Price
- KONG Maxx Star Tear Resistant Dog Toy, Medium/Large$23.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Nylon Pipe Wrench Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- goDog Silent Squeak Crazy Hairs Hedgehog Dog Toy, Brown, Large$17.87Chewy Price$22.69List Price
- Tuffy's Jr 3WayTug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue Camo$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Spider Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$6.74Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Exercise||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Not recommended for chewers
My Newfoundland’s totally destroyed this toy. Very hard to find a toy that they don’t chew apart. I even tried horse toys. I was hoping the Kong would be different and would hold up to heavy chewers sadly it did not. If you’d like to recommend something it would be greatly appreciated.
Terrible Product -- Do not Buy
We had this toy no more than 30 minutes and through playing tug between both our dogs the end ripped. This then exposed the plastic tube and crackle paper inside. Before I even know it they had chewed part of the plastic tub up. This was such a waste of money.
Not up to the Kong standard
Compared to other Kong products, this one falls short. Two stars over one because the crunch/ crinkle sound is as advertised. However, the cloth outside the plastic was easily punctured and as such this toy is quickly destroyed.
I do not recommend
too soft of fabric on the outside. dog easily broke through it within 5 minutes of playing. cheap quality, not what I expected from kong.
Not for chewers
My puppy tore this apart in about 5 minutes. She is a chewer and its hard to find toys that she doesn't destroy right away. The material came off quickly then I was going to give her the plastic tube with krinkle paper but I noticed she had already tore the plastic. Since she eats things as well I took the toy and threw it away.
Fabric ripped with minimal play
The knit cover material was soft, which one of our dogs prefers, but even with minimal play/tug it ripped in only a few minutes. Inside material looks like generic plastic tubing and thin plastic sheet I can pick up at a hardware store. Not worth the price.
Don’t buy this
Very disappointing Kong product. Cheaply made and destroyed in minutes by my dog who is not a heavy chewer. Flimsy covering and soft plastic stick inside.
My puppy tore through this
Unfortunately the casing opened up very quickly and the outer casing was gone. This does not withstand any kind of rough play.
Lasted about 1 minute, 6 month old puppy destroyed it in seconds.
Not great for a Kong
Being a Kong I thought it would last longer, my three month old lab has ripped all the red fabric