KONG Signature Dual Knot & Ball Tug Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rope toy with braided cotton and fleece that’s perfect for stretching and chewing.
- Features an interactive double knot design that rewards instinctual chewing.
- Made with durable materials for lasting fun.
- Long floppy shape satisfies thrashing instincts.
- Braided knot in the middle for added chewing enjoyment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Knot Cotton Rope Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 2 count$6.79Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- KONG Signature Dual Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Twistz Ring Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Petsonik Rope & Ball Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Petsonik Durable Heavy Braided Rope Tug Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy$10.79Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Tug Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- SodaPup Puppy Bottle Top Rubber Flying Disk Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Knot Tri-Color Rope Dog Toy$6.76Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy,Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Big Rope not for large dogs
I ordered this for my 12# Havanese puppy who is 10 months old that goes through toys pretty fast. The ends have some string tassels, I thought it was all felt. That is what I wanted to avoid because he loves eating strings which of course is not good or safe. Although it is a huge toy, and looks sturdy, I wouldn't recommend it for a large dog who likes to chew, since my toy breed is making a dent in it already on day one.
He Likes it and it stands up well
I love Kong products for my extreme chewer (120 lb Rottie). He loves this tug toy and it's holding up well! I don't understand why Kong would leave the ends long though since he would chew them off within minutes if I let him. This Kong is for supervised play for that reason!
not strong like otherKongs
Doesn’t live up to Kong name. Even though this toy is quite large, it is not meant for large dogs or chewers. My dogs were playing tug with it for all of 4 minutes before it snapped in half and these little strings were all over the floor, who knows what they ingested? Went in the trash immediately.
Kong tug rope
I expect better from Kong. This started off "ok" but then it fell apart. The knots came out and my pup started to get pieces off. I had to cut the ends off up to the larger knots and that last another day or two. I had to take it away, she loved playing with it, because she kept getting pieces off and into her mouth.
Dog Loves It!
This is a really nice tug toy for a good price. I like it because it has rope wrapped with a softer type material. It’s tough enough to tug with my 80 lb lab!
Not made for large dogs
I have a 60 lbs hound dog mix and the toy lasted less than a day! My 5 year old was playing with our dog and it literally came apart
Great product and would recommend for any size dog.
This toy is amazing and has kept my two boston terriers busy. Even though it is oversized, they love it!